5 SAN DIEGO KILLINGS IN THE MONTH OF APRIL ALONE...... PLEASE STOP THE NONSENSE!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2008
yall got people from every hood that post on here, why dont yall talk to yall homies and tell em to calm that shit down, or shoot at law enforcement instead of other poor people

Apr 27, 2009
on some real shit, dont talk about it here. get out in your neighborhoods and make an influence on them. i was talkin to a G homie of mine and I looked him dead in the eye and told him that banging is outdated and stupid. of course he reacted but he said that he knows but he do it because its the only thing he know. my job now is to help this brotha with different avenues and try to be a positive influence on him.

im on a mission to change this shit, so should you guys

Oct 6, 2005
on some real shit, dont talk about it here. get out in your neighborhoods and make an influence on them. i was talkin to a G homie of mine and I looked him dead in the eye and told him that banging is outdated and stupid. of course he reacted but he said that he knows but he do it because its the only thing he know. my job now is to help this brotha with different avenues and try to be a positive influence on him.

im on a mission to change this shit, so should you guys
Do your thing, mayne...!

Oct 11, 2009
THE PROBLEM IS THAT IT GOES DEEPER THAN GANGBANGIN... THAT MIGHT BE THE ROOT OF IT BUT AS LONG AS THERE'S FAULTY BITCHES AND BORDERLINE BROKE NIGGAS WITH CHIPS ON THEIR SHOULDERS THERES GONNA BE SENSELESS MURDERS...

Dec 25, 2003
Its too obvious that wherever I go from shopping to errands to work & back within the last two months; Ive never have seen so many cop cars cruisin around that deep in numbers in a long while... The tension is gettin too intense...

Dec 25, 2003
Hate to post this up here but I got rolled up by them 3 times already... 1 for jaywalking & gotta pay the lousy fine & 2 for bullshit mistaken identity... No joke at all!! Its not even funny cuz I they had me paranoid as fuck & traumatized after that... I was surrounded like a terrorist in front of the plaza bonita; crooked white cop lookin like he has swine flu even literally suspected me of terrorist plot; I was flatout insulted as far as Im concerned... I felt like filing a civil suit against that swine flu infected porker for interrogating me like that... All steppin up to me all hard & shit askin me random retarded questions just to rile me up I thought he was gonna brutally restrain me I was truamatized man no joke; put that on everything... Shit got me more wary than ever before but Im more than glad that they let me go like that... They only wondered what I have in my backpack & why I was walkin & actin strange WITF LOL!!! Any of us can get pulled over for anything even walkin on the way to school with a heavy blue or red backpack on its too preposterous... Im warnin ya; be wary but mind your own business; ignore whatevers goin on; this shit is gettin too serious!!!!!!

Dec 25, 2003
This shit got lookin like the movie Colors or Boyz N da Hood... This side of history is repeating itself... Whats next folks??? Another civil unrest??? Shit is way too much man...... Another depressing summer is comin our way......

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
Dedicated to all the homies we lost.. No matter what side or hood you claim.. The Bullshit needs to stop! If you feel me..

EVERYONE DO THEY PART & MAYBE WE CAN SLOW SOME OF THIS DOWN.. I KNOW WE CANT STOP IT ALL, BUT WE CAN USE OUR VOICE AND INFLUENCE TO THROW SOME POSITIVITY IN THE AIR! WE ARE ALL GOD CHILDREN!!

youtube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5P6b9NPJcU

Look, I especially dedicate this song 2 Cordell King & Bay Loc.. I dont mean 2 offend or disrespect in any shape or form to the families of the homies.. I went to school with Cordell & Lil Bay Loc was my boy as well.. I wanted to shed some positive light in a so world or dark. Please take time 2 check out the song and message before kasting it away.

Aug 5, 2009
thats what i'm saying, rip to all fallen souja's worldwide, theirs so many younga's thats got killed over here in london this year its crazy, thats not even mentioning the older's thats been killed, san diego to london, poverty is a crime yo, big up everybody going through there struggle, rip to that brother

Three wounded in Valencia Park shooting

By Carl Ciaramella

Sunday, May 1, 2011 at 10:42 a.m.

San Diego police are investigating a Sunday morning shooting in Valencia Park that wounded three men and left a dog dead.

Police said three men were sitting in a garage gambling and smoking marijuana around 3 a.m. when an assailant began shooting at them.

A 30-year-old man was shot in the back, a 19-year-old man was shot three times in the leg and a 22-year-old man was shot in the leg. Authorities had not released their medical condition as of 10:30 a.m. Sunday.

The dog was fatally shot by the attacker.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man wounded in gang-related shooting in Oak Park

By Debbi Baker

Monday, May 2, 2011 at 8:05 a.m.

SAN DIEGO — A man was wounded in Oak Park early Monday in a shooting police believe was gang-related.

The 27-year-old victim was in a park off 54th Street south of College Grove Drive about 12:30 a.m. when he was confronted by three men who issued a gang challenge, San Diego police said.

One of the men opened fire and the victim was shot in the hand. He drove himself to a hospital, police said.

Gang detectives are investigating. No detailed description of the attackers were given.

May 2, 2002
can i ask a question tho.. everybody talkin bout calm the violence and stop the murders.. but is it okay to yall that ur favorite artists comin outta this area are promotin gang culture and rappin about gangbangin? i mean everybody wanna portray the gang lifestyle now n dayz but when shit really gets active out there people wanna play peacemaker.. i see that all day up here in nor cal. so im just curious on the opinion of yall from southern cali on the subject..

Aug 15, 2002
can i ask a question tho.. everybody talkin bout calm the violence and stop the murders.. but is it okay to yall that ur favorite artists comin outta this area are promotin gang culture and rappin about gangbangin? i mean everybody wanna portray the gang lifestyle now n dayz but when shit really gets active out there people wanna play peacemaker.. i see that all day up here in nor cal. so im just curious on the opinion of yall from southern cali on the subject..
You make an interesting point...but I think a lot of the posters from Dago are around my age(I'm 33 in two weeks) so a lot of us have lost a ton of friends and family over this shit the last 20 years...so while we all grew up in and around this culture and there is a sense of pride in that...we all hate to hear when people die behind the shit...i hope that makes sense

Feb 7, 2006
this is true, but one day you gotta put all that shit away...the communities don't neccesarily condone the killings but we're passive about it. go to the funeral, put the candles at the corner, drink reminisce pour out beer, mothers say stop the violence, etc. things that have become routine and really are just symbolic they don't have a bearing on anything. because we write it off as oh this is how the community is, and I grew up around it, and I went to school with, I used to bang the hood etc.