49ers vs Tampa

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
1 This thread had zero racism in it. Read: NONE. I hear worse shit every single mother fuckin' day and I got friends of various races, So deal with it. Those 'racist' comments weren't shit. Damn.

2 Running the streets doesn't make someone cool unless they got something to show for it.

3 The 9ers whooped Tampa Bay, and Czar is right... they ain't gonna lose twice in a row, id say TB over Dallas 20-13. Cowboys look better than we all expected this season though...

May 8, 2002
Ok Im Back still celebratin from the season turn around win that has hyped up the whole Niner Organization. After the game we BBQ it up with my homie J Newberry and all of the other Niner players and they all looked focused! These cats are hungry and tired of losing! Im expecting a a win in Arizona and a win against the Rams at home right before the bye week! Seattle will have a bad 2nd half and the Niners will win the division.........stay toon!

The G-Man!

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Tony said:
^Why would you think that? The Cowboys have one of the heaviest offensive lines in the league if not the heaviest. I know Bill Parcells is going to have his team ready to run the ball. Plus the Bucs D-line is undersized and they're not built to stop the run. The Cowboys should be able to stop the Bucs offense. They should be able to bring pressure with the front four just like the Niners did. That will enable the Cowboys to drop 7 men into zone coverage.
We shall see, I think the Cowboys lot a little from the little running game they had when they let go of oldie but goodie Smith.
Also this will be a good test for the Cowboy "D" too.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
If I am not mistaken the Cowboys offense is currently ranked 1st in the NFL! Not Minnesota, not K.C.!! The Bucs got stomped by the Panthers, The Colts, and then the 49ers stomped them. The Cowboys have the number one offense in the NFL and you don't think that they're going to stomp the Bucs?

May 10, 2002
i think this might be a pretty low scoring game right here.....the cowboys got the #1 defense in the league and tampa is at #11......on the other hand both teams are in the top 5 offenses in the NFL.....should be a hell of a matchup.....

if the cowboys are to go IN to tampa and beat them after an ebarrasing loss, then they will officialy be the real deal....

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Tony,
the cowboys have yet to play any team as good as the Buccs.
I know the Buccs played horrible against the 9ers but they'll be playin at home this time.

Like I said, we shall see. All of our questions regarding the Cowboys will be answered this coming weekend.

May 8, 2002
MeloTrauma said:
Lol, how can you tell theyre focused at a BBQ?
They were'nt too excited about the win! They know what they got to do to get in the playoffs! They were already focused on what they got to do in Arizona and so was I! But dont get me wrong I did some celebrating for them and got my drink on. I also gave the team my Al Pacino Any Given Sunday speech lol

Be on the lookout for The 01 Jr at the game my son dont play....even he is focused!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 16, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
tha cowboyz havent played a decent team yet. all their opponentz have been losing teamz. Buccz will take it to them.
Very true they have played against teams that have a combined record of 10-27. The best team they have played is Philadelphia.. and they arent even having a great year.