49ers vs Tampa

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Hahahha!! Whats up The 2-4!! Yall bout to get that routine ass whoopin!! Can we get anotha worthless guarantee from the 2-4 guy?? Hahhaah!! GOT EM!!

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Fuck ya'll haters!

Tone, I'm gonna be there to make sure Warren Sapp's fat ass and Simeon Rice's black ass get ejected.
I'm gonna heckle the shit out them....

Ya'll gonna hear it on the news, "Sapp/Rice was ejected for going after a fan" hahahahah....

May 8, 2002
^^^
Ha Ha it's all good mayn. I got faith in my team so dont under estimate the Niners! We keep shooting our selves in the foot and have yet to play our best game this year. I promise you this.....We will over come the obsticles and will get better before the end of the season. We aint out of it yet and this weekend could be the turning point and the spark that we need! It will be a closer game than ya'll think!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
TONE DOG THE 01 said:
^^^
Ha Ha it's all good mayn. I got faith in my team so dont under estimate the Niners! We keep shooting our selves in the foot and have yet to play our best game this year. I promise you this.....We will over come the obsticles and will get better before the end of the season. We aint out of it yet and this weekend could be the turning point and the spark that we need! It will be a closer game than ya'll think!
It ain't going to be a close nothing. Tampa Bay is going to spank that as. And you know it so keep it real. We're going to see the Niners get picked apart if they try to blitz.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
miggidy said:
Fuck ya'll haters!

Tone, I'm gonna be there to make sure Warren Sapp's fat ass and Simeon Rice's black ass get ejected.
I'm gonna heckle the shit out them....

Ya'll gonna hear it on the news, "Sapp/Rice was ejected for going after a fan" hahahahah....
What's up with the racism mayne?

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Shit we should get together before the game and shit.

I agree Tone,
we're still in it. The Peacocks ain't gonna hold for long on top of our division. I mean the 9ers exploided a few holes in their game.
I don't think they have what it takes to stay on top.
As for the Lambs, well they've been playin shitty teams. I see them losing to top teams giving us plenty of hope if we can pull our shit together.
We almost came out on top last week, I mean Garcia finally started playing better as well the rest of the team.

I think the key to beating the Fuccs this weekend is to put the "D" on them and make this a close game.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Tony said:
Naw don't get it twisted bro, I'm just sayin Rice is black as hell.
I can't make jokes about that?
I was gonna make fun of Sapp for being so fat too.

Shit I had a few capps on both of them ready for the game but maybe I won't say shit if it's gonna offend some people.

Apr 25, 2002
Tony said:
it'z this type of gay shit that makez tha racism topic spread like a disease. just leave it alone. he didnt call Rice a nigger or anything of tha sort so cut tha shit and leave that racist bullshit outta here. and miggidy, dont hold back man, fuck it. if it'z on your mind go ahead and say it. who givez a fuck if people get offended? i dont.

as for tha game, personally, i think tha Buccz are gonna take it. tha Ninerz arent playing as well as they should be. but, i think they will hang in there with tha Buccz this time around. it just seemz that every time tha Ninerz get a chance to win a big game they find a way to blow it. im hoping they'll win, but unfortunately i dont see it happening this week.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Yeah I feel you bro.
Gotta speak my mind but I just wanted to explain myself to Tony since he didn't understand what I meant by "black ass Simeon Rice".... I'm still gonna heckle my ass of at the game.

Hey at least you're being realistic about this upcoming game.
The odds are stacked against us but hey, there's no way this game's gonna be a blow out.
It's gonna be another close one and we have a good chance at winning it as long as we keep it a close game leading up the 4th quarter. We have the tools to take advantage of a tired Fuccs deffense....

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
it'z this type of gay shit that makez tha racism topic spread like a disease. just leave it alone. he didnt call Rice a nigger or anything of tha sort so cut tha shit and leave that racist bullshit outta here. and miggidy, dont hold back man, fuck it. if it'z on your mind go ahead and say it. who givez a fuck if people get offended? i dont.

as for tha game, personally, i think tha Buccz are gonna take it. tha Ninerz arent playing as well as they should be. but, i think they will hang in there with tha Buccz this time around. it just seemz that every time tha Ninerz get a chance to win a big game they find a way to blow it. im hoping they'll win, but unfortunately i dont see it happening this week.
Gay what? I am not trying to start anything. Just like Miggidy can speak his mind, I can speak mine. I don't like the Bucs either because I am a Saints fan but calling someone "black ass" ain't right. I bet none (fatal or miggidy) of you are black so that's why it doesn't matter to you. But if someone was to say "I hope Garcia's mexican ass get stuck" then you guys would trip. I just don't understand why he had to say "black ass"... So what he's dark. That doesn't give anybody the right to call him "black ass" but his mom and dad.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
you can quote me on this... THE BUCS WILL HOLD THE 9ERS TO LESS THAN THAN 10 POINTS, HAVE ATLEAST 2 DEFENSIVE TD'S AND RICE WILL SACK GARCIA ATLEAST TWICE, ONCE FOR A FUMBLE.

Aug 28, 2002
tony206 said:
you can quote me on this... THE BUCS WILL HOLD THE 9ERS TO LESS THAN THAN 10 POINTS, HAVE ATLEAST 2 DEFENSIVE TD'S AND RICE WILL SACK GARCIA ATLEAST TWICE, ONCE FOR A FUMBLE.
I agree... dont think the niners have a chance, they arent doing that well this year...

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Man yall kill me with black this black that!! Well fuck it, since that aint racism then... I cant wait to see Gaycia's mexican ass sunday get sacked like the gay bitch he is!! Hows that yall?? GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Tony said:
I bet none (fatal or miggidy) of you are black so that's why it doesn't matter to you. But if someone was to say "I hope Garcia's mexican ass get stuck" then you guys would trip.
1. i dont give a flying fuck wut you say.... call Garcia a wetback, jig, beaner, brown-as-shit motherfucker.... it aint bothering me. not everyone takez it to the ass homeboy. and not everything has to be made into a racist issue.

2. i bet you're not black either so why are you saying shit?

and czar, garcia is mexican so i doubt anyone givez a ratz ass if you cap on white folkz. LOL.

May 8, 2002
CZAR said:
Man yall kill me with black this black that!! Well fuck it, since that aint racism then... I cant wait to see Gaycia's mexican ass sunday get sacked like the gay bitch he is!! Hows that yall?? GOT EM!!!
It dont matter what you say about Latinos homie cause you know we runnin shit! Get wit the program and stop being a soft and sesitive nicca! Haha!!!!! Garcia will bring his "A" game Sunday!