40's next single is white girl

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
D

DaSlimReaper

^The FCC thinks that it's about White Gurls tho. Actually, it can be interpreted either way, especially because of Pimp C's verse, he's actually talking about white women/pimpin..

Mar 30, 2006
I CO Sign- Muscle Cars should be the next single...But as a bussiness move outside of the bay I would put my money on "WHite Girl? Jus cus they got hella white girls in America thinkin thats their anthem...Lol...

Apr 24, 2006
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
A song about cocaine...yeah that will go over well with the FCC...:rolleyes:
I used to think the same thing but then I thought about how many other songs had to do with drugs and are some of the biggest songs ever....Rick James-Mary Jane, Jimmie Hendrix-Purple Haze, Sly and the Family Stone(from the bay)- I Want To Take You Higher, Jefferson Airplane(from the bay)- White Rabbit......it can be done...they just have to be clever about how they promote it.

Apr 25, 2002
hella cats talkin bout dope in there music ..thats not a problem...wether the song is weak or not dont mean shit either theres weak songs all over the radio and tv....HOT FEATURES+well made video+catchy teeny bopper hook=mainstream success...now how big of a success is yet to be seen...if they mix the recipe right it could be a good move

May 5, 2005
White Girl Will not Blow up. That shit is garbage. I guess he wants to drive the album into the ground. He probably figures Jewelz Santana and Pimp C will help move this single. Too bad the shit is so wack nobody will like it.

Aug 7, 2003
there is no way this video touches mtv with forty's verse about cookin crack in a pot and let it boil. he'd have to clean that verse up, and i dont think he would. the fcc made master p change his cd name from ghetto dope to ghetto d.

Apr 5, 2005
I HOPE IT AINT WHITE GIRL MANE. WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO HEAR A SONG ABOUT COCAINE LET ALONE A FUCKIN WHITE GIRL?! HE NEEDS TO DROP MUSCLE CARS AND KEEP THIS HYPHY MOMENTUM GOING. INTRODUCE TURF TALK AND REINTRODUCE KEAK. WHY? BECAUSE KEAKS VERSE IS PRETTY DAMN DECENT AND TURF'S ALBUM IS DROPPIN' SOON.