3 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS NOW WHAT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Im ready for a 5 PEAT !!!

Phil still got 2 years left ............. we gotta win 2 more !!!

Props to Lindsay Hunter , Mitch Richmond , Jelani McCoy , and Samaki Walker . YALL GOT SOME JEWELRY NOW !!! WELCOME TO THE BLING DYNASTY

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
lakers take it once again, damn right they will be girlz all over the parade.. shit you could get hook up there fashoo..

May 12, 2002
^^^Dynasty fans crack me up...Just like the old Bulls fans "we gonna win 5,6,nay 10" ha haaa.Where the fuck are they now?Im a Kings fan win or lose.I seen the worse,nothin never been spoon fed to the new or old Sacto Kings they was supposed to go back to "expansionism" ha ha this season but what happened?The gave the dynasty all they could handle even made the ring leader cry he been cheated and shit.That alot of basketball fans not just Kings fans will not soon forget.But yeah Lakers got their 3-peat and they get some props Kobe just keeps getting better and making most them sorry fair weather Laker fans regret hating on him his first few seasons.Now they sport his jersey.Shaq is the most dominant center when the refs let the banging commence.When they call fouls he cries hes getting cheated and it changes thats what blows my mind...How the refs gonna call a game one way then change the last 3 games against Sac?They must have heard Phil and Shaq crying after game 5.Either way LA won and Sac again has a bitter taste and will be the best team again next season.The Dynasty will fall and we will see the true Laker fans not some dynasty fans thinking the shits owed to them and shit like a championship is a givin thats from being spoon fed and always rooting for the winners only right there.

May 14, 2002
would i love a 4 peat....fuck yeah......will it be waaaay more har.......FUCK YEAH we showed we can be tested next season should be very interesting one of the things im looking at is to see if some of these eastern conf. teams that finally crept out of the basement are one hit wonders or are going to stay around draft is cooming soon so we still got more nba action left good season though lts of surprises no more nba on nbc though but the 3 peat is in the house this one means alot more i think because of the way we played during the regular season and the tougness of the sac series but we got tat shit LAKERS BABY

:devious:

Apr 25, 2002
pub42.ezboard.com
Scottie Pimpin said:
Im ready for a 5 PEAT !!!

Phil still got 2 years left ............. we gotta win 2 more !!!

Props to Lindsay Hunter , Mitch Richmond , Jelani McCoy , and Samaki Walker . YALL GOT SOME JEWELRY NOW !!! WELCOME TO THE BLING DYNASTY

5PEAT sounds real good

by the way since you mentioned Hunter Im curious what happened to him yesterday why didnt he play? was he hurt? I cant recall anything bein mentioned yesterday.

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
WiCkEd said:
3 PEAT BAAAAAAAAABY HOW DOES THAT SOUND HA HA FUCK YEAH,,,,9 FUCKING RINGS FOR THE CITY OF LOS ANGELES TAKE THAT TO THE BANK,,,,,AND OH YEAH WE GETTING THE 4TH ONE NEXT YEAR,,,,HA HA
you know what it really means?? all of us with kings going to win sigs and lakers goin for the 3 peat or 2 time defending champs gotta change our sigs lol maybe make it like mine????

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
@ GREENLEAF YOU STILL TALKING ABOUT THE KINGS.....THE KINGS ARE HISTORY,THEY AINT GONNA DO JACK SHIT NEXT YEAR.....WHEN THE BLAZERS TOOK THE LAKERS TO A GAME 7 TWO YEARS AGO ,EVERYBODY WAS SAYING THE SAME SHIT ,,,,BLAZERS GONNA COME BACK,,THEY GOT THE LAKERS NUMBER,THEY GOT THE LAKERS FIGURED OUT,WHAT HAPPENED..THEY SUCK NOW...YOU THINK THE KINGS ARE GONNA PLAY BETTER NEXT YEAR THAN THEY DID THIS YEAR LOL GOOD LUCK THIS WAS THIER BEST CHANCE THEY HAD AND THEY BLEW IT..NEXT YEAR LAKERS & DALLAS AT THE WESTERN CONFRENCE FINALS...

May 16, 2002
/\/\...HaHa...I agree WiCkEd....That was the Queens best shot and the Lakers took it and got back up and KO those mutherfuckers...HaHa...

But yeah I really thought the Mavs were gonna be playing the LakeShow in WCF this year but they couldnt get it done...

I also think that club is gonna come back with VENGENCE next year...Nowitkzki...Finley...Nash...Leafrentz...Van Exel...There DEEP and talented...

May 12, 2002
^^^And the Kings arent deep and talented?Dallas didnt even give the Kings a series this season.This was Mikes first season as a King they only gonna play better together.Peja was about 75% the Lakers series (the two games he played).They still beat the Lakers in 6 had the refs not bailed LA out.27 free throws in one quarter,the 4th.Unbelieveable.Then the Kings come out in game 7 lookin like Shaq from the line.Dont bet your money on that top happen again.Experience comes with tough losses just look at your dynasty.Remember the Jazz two seasons in a row?Kobe does.But the Kings didnt get it done this season,thats cool I had a fun season they were the best all year,went to a few games, and watched most on Fox sports and the 27 Kings network.I want to see this Kings squad with a chip on their shoulder next season.The dynastys going down.Their fans fittin to return to Bull land.With that 5,6,7 in a row bull shit "Bulls shit".

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
I DONT TAKE SHIT AWAY FROM THE KINGS THEY PLAYED GOOD ALL YEAR AND IN THE PLAYOFFS...BUT I THINK DALLAS IS THE SLEEPING GIANT IN THE WEST THOUGH..YEAH THE KINGS BEAT THEM BUT DALLAS WAS BRICKING THAT WHOLE SERIES AND WERE IN EXPERIENCED...THE QUESTION IS CAN BIBBI DO WHAT HE DID NEXT YEAR.....CAUSE WITHOUT BIBBI SACRAMENTO IS IN TROUBLE....

May 12, 2002
You act like Bibby is a one man team or some shit.Do you all even watch the King$?They have seven I repeat 7 players that average in double figures.They are by far not a one man or two man team like LA'S got.They are just as deep as Dallas,bigger,smarter,and hungrier.Believe that and reconize whats real.Bibby is only 24 so hes gonna get better,this was his first playoffs ever and Peja didnt even play in my book so next year your eyes better be peeled not just on a deep Dallas squad but a deep and hungry Sacramento King$ squad.You just dont want to believe there is a new team in Cali doin things and they just about took your dynasty the fuck out.Until the refs came to the rescue in game 6.You saw it I saw it the whole fucking world saw it.27 free throws in the FOURTH alone and 50 or some shit for the game thats haft the points scored by LA that shit dont get missed by hoops fans unless they one blind mother fucker.Thats not like one bad call here one there thats flat out robbery and the only way they got away with that was because game 6 was in LA if it was in Arco that shit would not have went down.Thats all I gotta saw about it my opinion with not be changed.Next seasonnis a long ways away,its time for some boxing and mma and then football.