3 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS NOW WHAT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
^^^Thats your opinion.My opinion is an overtime win in a game 7 dont really tell who the better team is.But all season this year we know who the best team was.Bibby is better than J-Will by far but by no means is he a one man team.If you watched the Kings you know that.

May 12, 2002
And your a Laker fan what else would your opinion be? Im a Kings fan guess what my opinion is? The Kings are the better team.61-21 best team all season.Ill tell you what no overtime game 7 loss to any team will make me forget about how great of a season this has been for the "expansionism" Kings.The Lakers were better in overtime of game 7 I will give them that.But in game 6 they were finnished without the refs recouperating them,my eyes dont lie.But reguardless best season EVER for Kings fans.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
THE KINGS WERE THE BETTER TEAM IN THE REGULAR SEASON BUT THAT AINT GONNA WIN A RING....ITS HOW YOU PERFORM IN THE PLAYOFFS CAUSE ALL THEM WINS GO OUT THE WINDOW THERE....THE KINGS LOST A 23 PIONT LEAD IN GAME 4,,,THERES NO EXCUSE FOR THAT....LAKERS AINT UTAH THEY AINT GONNA JUST LIE DOWN AFTER TRAILING...IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS WELL KNOW WHERE BOTH TEAMS STAND AS FAR AS TRADES AND DRAFTS....LAKERS STARTING 5 ARE STILL UNDER CONTRACT...

May 12, 2002
Kings in 6. Refs were exposed this season.Next season it aint goin down like that.27 free throw in one quarter bull shit ,not to mention Kings missing free throws like they were all Shaq in game 7,they will grow like they have been doing the last 4,you been watching?I have...

May 16, 2002
greenleaf said:
Kings in 6. Refs were exposed this season.Next season it aint goin down like that....

they will grow like they have been doing the last 4,you been watching?I have...
Kings fans have been woofin the same shit since 99...Just wait next year were gonna beat the Lakers...Just wait...The Kings are maturing...

GET THE SAND OUTTA YOUR FUCKIN EYES....I dont dispute that they have matured a little...But as long as the Zilla and Mr Bryant and the MASTERMIND AKA Phil Jackson are teamed together...The Kings arent surviving the wrath that the 3 Time DEFENDING CHAMPIONS BRING....DEAL WITH IT....

Get a DOMINATE CENTER AND A PF WHO DOESNT CHOKE AND MAYBE THEY WILL MAKE IT TO THE FINALS...JUST MAYBE THOUGH!

May 12, 2002
My last and final post for this past NBA basketball season.This was the best year ever for a Kings fan.They have got better and better every year since 96.The new owners the Maloofs and management Petrie have turned an "expansionism" team into contenders and an exciting team to watch.Win or lose the Kings and they true I mean TRUE fans gonna be back next season better than ever.Now they might finally get that chip on their shoulder they need to take the dynasty out.1 things for sure this rivalry will be on...