3 gunned down...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2004
killahoe666 said:
Yeh you right homie, people do die everyday (takes a genius like you to figure that out cuz I thought it was every other day)

better hope you dont die soon or ill take u through a magical journey through tha hollow pits of hell there whitey where mommie and poppie cant help you
damn you got me there man, and ive been on my own since i grad high school, so what the fuck u talkin mommie and poppie bullshit.
killahoe.. lol i bet bitches slap you

Feb 28, 2005
We$tBAy-650-415 said:
RIP to the 3 killed. but thiz just provez to pepole that redtown$ hard. im tired of all deez pu$$y ass niggaz hating on redwood.

people lost their lives and all you care about is redwood cities reputation? what the fuck is wrong with you man? why dont you move to oakland or richmond...you'll think its about 50 times cooler...grow up...people dying isnt cool at all

Aug 8, 2003
CaliAgents1688 said:
isn't there a big gang problem in RWC? Lots of Nortenos already with some Surenos moving in.
last i read there was no motive.. wtf does that have to do with anything anyway?? assumptions..

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
We$tBAy-650-415 said:
RIP to the 3 killed. but thiz just provez to pepole that redtown$ hard. im tired of all deez pu$$y ass niggaz hating on redwood.
^^^BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! TAKE OFF THAT JESTER OUTFIT ALREADY, CLOWN ASS IDIOT...

Jan 7, 2006
smh at that dude for sayin redwood is hard just because people got shot but.... the shooting itself wasnt gang related but 2 northerners did died from the shooting