3 gunned down...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2005
HOME | News
Email This Story Print This Story
Three Gunned Down Outside Redwood City Bar

POSTED: 9:59 am PDT April 15, 2006
UPDATED: 11:07 am PDT April 15, 2006

REDWOOD CITY -- Three people -- standing outside the Headquarters Bar in downtown Redwood City -- were fatally shot early Saturday morning in an apparent driveby shooting.

Redwood City police officers were called out at 1:13 a.m. to Headquarter's Bar located at 895 Second Ave. in response to a report of shots fired.

When officers arrived at the bar they discovered two victims on the outside patio who had been shot to death, according to a press release from the Police Department.

Officers then observed a vehicle speeding out of the parking lot towards Woodside Road. Witnesses told police the vehicle might have been involved in the shooting. Moments later, the vehicle crashed at the intersection of Chestnut Street and Bay Road, the Police Department reported.

The driver and the passenger were taken to a local hospital for treatment and both are in stable condition.

According to police, the driver had been injured earlier at the bar.

Meanwhile, a third gunshot victim was pronounced dead at a local hospital.

Police said a fourth victim arrived at the hospital and was being treated for gunshot wounds to his abdomen. They believe his injuries are related to the shooting incident at the bar.

The investigation has not determined a motive for the shooting and no suspects are in custody.

The names of the victims have not yet been released.

Anyone with information should call the Police Department at (650) 780-7100.
Copyright 2006 by KTVU.com and Bay City News. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

C

CCCUser925

J Boeg doesnt carry a 9mm....he carries a 24oz pepper spray and a flashlight..

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
LMFAO @ OFFICER DOOFY, NAW J BOEG I DONT KNOW U LOL I WAS FUCKIN WITH U

AND AS FOR THE PLACE WHERE DUDES WHERE @, THEIR BURRITOS TASTE LIKE SHIT

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
That aint by no damn Police station..... the police station is way the fuck across town by kmart over the freeway, and there is a substation on middlefield, but something happened there, its all boarded up.....
the name sounds familiar........ I gotta see a picture to know for sure tho, i was up in Rolison from 94-05, we just moved outta there cuz the landlord was a fucking slumlord, charging 1700 for a shitty ass 2 bedroom apartment, i was by 5th ave......
Shit sucks tho, Rip to them dudes, i know i prolly do know @ least 1 person involved......

May 3, 2002
5-Dime NwK said:
^^ coming from the guy with 666 in his name, what a fuckin idiot
people die everyday, if dont know a name, fuck an RIP... anyways,
RIP to Mac Dre

Yeh you right homie, people do die everyday (takes a genius like you to figure that out cuz I thought it was every other day)

better hope you dont die soon or ill take u through a magical journey through tha hollow pits of hell there whitey where mommie and poppie cant help you