2pac Hate

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2005
There's no reason to spend that much of your life writing about why you dont like somebody.
right? but jay z is the man in ny though. lol. nah pac don't start beef he was just retailatin back! so finish what someone else started.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
THESE are the type of people that I think should be taken out and shot, then buried in a shallow grave in a creek.

To be a fan of someone is one thing. I have absolutely NO problem with that. But SOME of you people act as if it is a direct insult to your mother if someone says, "I think Pac was overated", or "I'm not a fan of his"...big fucking deal. You groupie Pacerettes need to realize that just because someone doesn't idolize your GOD like you do doesn't mean they are the enemy. Lyrically...Pac wasn't a superior being. Nor could he leap tall buildings in a single bound. He was a leader, a great one at that, along with being a very talented artist. But seriously...to get upset because someone says they felt offended when he (Pac) said "If you're down with Bad Boy, then fuck you, too!", and then cry about the 'hate' that people have for the GREAT GOD OF RAP, just because they said they weren't fans is dumb.

I was never a big fan of the man...I think he is overated in SOME aspects...but that doesn't mean I don't respect what he did in his short life and also respect his legacy. End of story...I don't pretend he'll 'bomb' on 50 Cent, Fat Joe, Eminem, Ja Rule, or anyone else. The man is dead...at least respect that.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^well said.

also, this is all you need to read : "I know, I know, Im from the East Coast and happened to be down with P. Diddy and the Bad Boy crew (no homo) during the middle of the East/ West coast beef"

total garbage, and obviously biased...i mean, u dont need to say cam'rons and dipsests gay catch phrase al lthe fuckin time.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
by the way, this shit is hate, or whatever u want to call it. its fucking stupid, the guy doesnt knwo what hes talking about.

"it(Brenda's Got a Baby) was deemed to be prolific by every baby momma alive. " <He clearly has no idea what "prolific" means.

"I dont know if the periods embedded in N.I.G.G.A.S. is supposed to mean something encoded or some strange Tupac form of Ebonics," Tupac said this meant "Never Ignorant Getting Goals Accomplished."

"! The only song on that album that comes even close to being hot is I Get Around, but I always saw that as being a Digital Underground song featuring Pac as their weed carrying side artist." pfff....right, he doesnt have anything personal to say or think about Tupac...give me a break.

"Now I know this lp was released shortly after Pacs stunning acting debut Juice, and a whole bunch of people got caught up in his portrayal of the Bishop character, but to me, his character suffered from a severe case of bi-polar based mental issues and since I actually knew cats like that back in the day in Brooklyn, I wasnt impressed since they were all mental bitch made niggas until they had a gun in their hands." That was the point. Tupac captured that. You can't diss Tupac because he captured cowardice. That was the character he was playing@!

" but what in the eff is a Big Syke and a Rappin 4 Tay doing on this joint(All Eyez On Me)? " Rappin 4 Tay had a great verse on there. And it was way more outrageous that Biggie put Lil Cease on anything, ever.

This guy has no idea what hes talking about. i dont see how this ISNT haterism. Hes acting like he know whats hes talking about.

Feb 8, 2003
BETO916 said:
That mutha fucka sMURK is from ohio...who the fuck in hip hop do they got that didn't grow up on or do a song with Pac...thank you.

I'm in Ohio so don't disrespect my home state. Keep it between you and Murk. And I believe you should do some homework before you speak. you asked who did a track with pac from Ohio. Well here you go-------

ROGER TROUTMAN & GEORGE CLINTON.

Duece Out!

MURK

Sicc OG
Oct 18, 2003
www.myspace.com
BETO916 said:
How the fuck this bitch gonna dis Pac & use Pac's lingo to discribe his filthy punk ass.

If Pac is overrated...why is he one of the most copied artists in hip hop. Cat's bite his words, his style, his looks, his tats, his cadence, his flow, his voice....what the fuck?

That mutha fucka sMURK is from ohio...who the fuck in hip hop do they got that didn't grow up on or do a song with Pac...thank you.

FUCK MURK....from ohio & don't even post flix of the fuckin' browns or bengals...ain't even proud of his turf...coward
actually guy thugged out since cubscouts is a cunninlynguists song...i dont give a fuck WHO made it up nor do i care about pac its a cunninlynguists song and thats why i put it.