2Pac Feat Eminem - One Day at a Time [Resurrection Soundtrack]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 29, 2003
2 Pac is rollin in his grave. Can people who didnt record with him stop hating on him by acting like they are on the song.

Eminem would never had the opportunity to record with 2 Pac because of Dr. Dre.

Oct 13, 2003
i got alotta shit..but yall should have more open minds..i aint feelin bay area artist..but i never disrespect them..so why yall gonna take yuks side as if you actually sat down and had lunch with him today and u know him? i mean its just muzik yo...seriously...

Oct 29, 2003
It aint just music when someone like 2 Pac who is dead is being used for another person to gain creditbility. Eninem is Dr. Dre's boy and should never claim he is down with Pac when 2 Pac hated Dr. Dre and never would have rapped with a white boy who is was discovered and down with Dr. Dre .

Oct 13, 2003
He never claimed he is down wit pac homie..and as of using another person to gain credibility what the fuck is yuk doing?..u never see 40 doin that...yannoo..i mean i can agree with how your feelin maybe some people shouldnt collab..but bitch about ja using pacs name not em...atleast ems a real artist homie

Oct 13, 2003
so the fuck what...DRE has met tupac cause he made him hits...its one thing if they were strangers...

its not coo people tryina come at me about hip hop when there mind has bounderies to bay area music...

Oct 29, 2003
2 Pac would never had made a song with Eminem especially in 1995 when Eminem was saying some Racist shit read below

Meanwhile, The Source's Ray Benzino released a statement last night claiming he has damning evidence against rival Eminem that will seal his fate in Hip-Hop. Allegedly, Benzino has acquired an "original cassette recording of a Detroit basement tape which features a series of raps by Marshall Mathers that contain blatant racist and derogatory statements about Black women and Black people in general."

The tape, said to be from around the 1995 era, will be a "nail in the coffin" for Eminem, says Benzino. Tabloid publicity stunt or not, details on the alleged tape will be revealed in the January issue of The Source magazine which hits newsstands in December.

I guess 2 Pac is really rollin in his grave.

Oct 13, 2003
why would benzino care in the first place...baby bash is more black then that faggot...and that is BULLSHIT...someone had to of authorize eminem or else how would he get all those Pac acapellas to use..[the ones you cant find on kazaa] and obviously everything is koshier or else OUTLAWS wouldnt of agreed to use their homie Pacs voice or shit...so yeah.. and for you to bring something as stupid as Benzino in this thats just irreleavant and has shit to do with nothing...RACE aint an issue to our debate..

Oct 13, 2003
hmm..i bet alotta people would click on a link that says Outlaws Feat Eminem...

i thought of what you said and yea..but the song is titled 2pac feat eminem..so yea i dont know why they didnt title that...