2Pac Feat Eminem - One Day at a Time [Resurrection Soundtrack]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 13, 2003
okay 2thizzle this debate isnt going anywhere homie...ur just starting to hate on eminem..and thats turning away from the threads interest of the collaberational track...i can understand if u aint feelin eminem..and ur absolutely intitled to your own opinion but shit...thats just wack yo...

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
D U I said:
Thug nation didnt even find pacs killers...what the fuck they gonna do about this?
Ask the Outlaws, they been said the situation had been delt with....

As far as what they're gonna do about this latest travesty?
Don't know. But I for one would never support such blasphemy....

Oct 13, 2003
okay let me call them right now...

dam.. answering machine...

beep...

hey..mr outlaw thuggish rapper guys? yea this is D U I i was just wondering i posted a thread at siccness..and this guy told me that you guys delt with pacs killers is this true? please let me know..okay thank you mr thug rapper dude... peace...

its all love homie...i aint tryina argue wit chall

N

NOSTRIL KING

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH WOOOOOOOW they took pac's music and made it sooooooo much better with this bullshit.

Typical gloomy ass shady records guitar line with some pop music clap and a ragga drum pattern. Gay.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
man its still pac rappin.. who cares who he does songs with..

think of this, he recorded all this music we hearing now 7 years ago, and his music is still shittin on everything out.....imagine what level he would have been on if he were still here.. quit hatin and let the man rest..

love him, and love his music..

Oct 13, 2003
i feel you dutch thats true....

and lil rebel i think u miss understood me i aint hatin on yuk or 40..they are solid artists...

well ima up another track yalls...