2013 Super Bowl Baltimore Ravens Vs. 9ers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who's gonna win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 24, 2006
U guys watched the NFL long enuff to know theres no calls in every game, I seen bad no calls both ways, bottom line, a.brooks jumped offsides gave us another play td boldin, l. James fumbled on a drive, kaep through an int., had 4 downs to score late, those were mental mistakes. U guys have a squad and will be contending for the next 10yrs hopefully we meet again the same stage.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
U guys watched the NFL long enuff to know theres no calls in every game, I seen bad no calls both ways, bottom line, a.brooks jumped offsides gave us another play td boldin, l. James fumbled on a drive, kaep through an int., had 4 downs to score late, those were mental mistakes. U guys have a squad and will be contending for the next 10yrs hopefully we meet again the same stage.
ed reed jumped offsides on that 2pt conversion attempt

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Fuck all yall if u aint a niner fan, regardless of what happened, aint nobody got it better than us, because we have many more championships coming, we making it a dynasty again.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
damn i was hoping the 9ers would take it for the nfc west. everyone already knew that the refs were garbage 3 days before the game though and i think the redzone playcalling at the end was just terrible, like harbaugh was counting on flags those last plays but there was no way theyd be called in that situation and especially with replacement refs. they should have stuck to san franciscos bread and butter, kaep + gore and the read option. either put it in gores hands depending on the read, or hold on and scramble for a touchdown or quick pass to gore crabtree davis or whoever, thats what brought them to the superb owl. hell, gore was in beast mode at the time, stack all you got and punch it in with repeated power runs. anything would have been better than those last 3plays. and kaep blew it by calling a 3rd quarter timeout, and having to have harbaugh call timeout to prevent delay of game.. 2 timeouts wasted that would have been handy those last 2mins. baltimore squeaked by just barely, but they deserve a lot of credit for making it look like a blowout that first 60% of the game

nfc west is going to be awesome next year, with 2 teams that think theyre going all the way for sure, niners and seahawks, cant wait

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Lol, I see what Randy Moss means now about not liking his role. The 49ers should of have at least tossed one up to Moss on a fade route. Two or three straight passes to Crabtree? When you have Moss who was known to out jump DB's? Yeah it seemed like they wanted Crabtree to be the hero. He did have a good game though and showed class at then end of the game by not blaming the refs.

Jul 24, 2005

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Favorite moment of the celebration, hope We resign Ed Reed,Paul Kruger,Anquan,Ellerbee,Joe for sure gettin paid.....with a healthy Ladarius Webb, and suggs and ngata at full strength a repeats is possible.......
Reports estimate that the Ravens will be $20 million over the salary cap if they put the franchise tag on Joe Flacco, which will then decrease to a “mere” $16 million due to the retirement of Ray Lewis.

lol good luck with all that