2013 Super Bowl Baltimore Ravens Vs. 9ers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who's gonna win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 24, 2005
don't count ozzie newsome out homie has a knack at finding gems in the draft next year team will be young & we might not make the playoff's next year depending on who's coming back but it will be sure a whole new team next year

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
don't count ozzie newsome out homie has a knack at finding gems in the draft next year team will be young & we might not make the playoff's next year depending on who's coming back but it will be sure a whole new team next year
Im hoping yall do make it, i pull for the Ravens and Titans in the AFC, but the cap situation over there isnt looking too good, Suggs has a huge cap # because of deferred bonus payments or some shit too i believe

Props: heyzel
Sep 24, 2006
Jerome Boger was making his first appearance as referee in the Super Bowl and some, including anonymous officials, questioned his qualifications for working this game.

But I’m happy to say Boger and his crew did a commendable job.

It was a relatively penalty-free game (49ers had five, Ravens had two), and while there are always a few plays in question, the biggest play that had 49ers fans screaming came late in the game.

Here was the situation: The 49ers had the ball, fourth-and-goal from the Baltimore 5-yard line with 1:50 left in the game. Baltimore led, 34-29.

Colin Kaepernick lofted a pass to Michael Crabtree, who was being guarded by Jimmy Smith. Both players were hand fighting and when you look at this play in real time, there’s not enough to call pass interference against either player. Smith had a quick grab and Crabtree had a quick push-off. Smith went down on the play and the pass fell incomplete.

Crabtree never complained and it’s the type of play where a flag thrown against either team would have, in my mind, created more controversy than a decision not to throw the flag.

By the way, it couldn’t be defensive holding because the pass was in the air when the contact occurred. It’s either offensive pass interference or defensive pass interference.

It was not an obvious foul and until I looked at it in slow motion, it seemed like no foul at all. It’s not a penalty I would want called if I were still vice president of officiating for the NFL.

Mike Pereira is Fox’s NFL rules analyst

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol this shit is hilarious, so many people cry, bitch, and moan about how the NFL is pussified and too many weak penalties get called

now people want to cry, bitch, and moan saying "why didn't you give him a penalty, he looked at Michael Crabtree with a mean look" lol shut the fuck up, ref's did great. The ref's actually let football players play fucking football

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Fuck the bleacher report^^^^ 0 credibilty.....
lol the Bleacher Report is a fucking oversized blog that gets mocked by actual journalists on a regular basis

the majority of the "columnists" on that website are unpaid bloggers, that's like one of the 9er fans on this website posting that shit up and calling it an "article"
this is bleacher report

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
lol this shit is hilarious, so many people cry, bitch, and moan about how the NFL is pussified and too many weak penalties get called

now people want to cry, bitch, and moan saying "why didn't you give him a penalty, he looked at Michael Crabtree with a mean look" lol shut the fuck up, ref's did great. The ref's actually let football players play fucking football
the difference is ...there are rules set up....a weak penalty is running into the kicker...but offsides, holding, pass interference and especially shoving a ref...the refs let shit slide except for the weak penalty...whats the point of refs if the rules dont matter....the refs did terrible..jerome bogus does terrible all year and should have never officiated a super bowl...its clearly over his head

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
yes he is, his helmet and upper body is, and in the 2nd pic right before the ball was snapped he was even further over. the ball was snapped almost a second later