2013 Oakland A's Thread...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
man, fuck norris and his no hit havin ass. Dude sucks behind the plate, cant throw anyone out, and he sure as fuck cant hit. He tries to be "patient" at the plate, but chases breaking balls on a daily basis

fuckin, bases loaded no men out and he cant even hit a fly ball. pay that dude to sacrifice and he cant even do it

got me a free jersey tho

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
A's may not be hitting a lot of jacks lately but they're on pace to break their season best team total for doubles and that scores runs too. Donaldson who has at least 18 doubles, the last I checked, was on pace to break the single season team record. Also, our pitching staff is on pace to beat the season team record for strikeouts.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
were not hitting homers like last year so far lol. Fuck it as long as we keep winning
They were 23-30 this date last year. Don't worry about last year vs. this year. This time last year Kila was at 1st, Colin Cowgill was playing, McCarthy was the ace, and we were waiting for Manny Ramirez.

Reddick is back, and while I don't think he's going to hit like he did last year, he'll produce and his defense will keep runs off the board. Cespedes will pick up the pace, and Donaldson is playing great. They're fine. Wait until after the all-star game at least before you start hitting any panic buttons.