2010 San Diego Music Awards (HIP HOP NOMINEES)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2008
True, but who do you see on BET/MTV that isn't signed besides my nigga Reggie Push LOL. It won't boost your career if you ain't got one. It will help some what around the town, braggin rights and it's just a good look to win anythang that has to do with music if you're an artist. It may be bullshit, but it shows that individuals are out here grindin and jumpin on opportunities. Who knows, it might catch someones pair of eyes.

when I got the BEST OF DAYGO CITY shot glass, that shit made me happy...just a little keepsake of my tenure in music, that isn't actually the music. Little shit like that with a story a behind it is really all that matters to me.

some tangible recognition would be nice.

Feb 27, 2010
when I got the BEST OF DAYGO CITY shot glass, that shit made me happy...just a little keepsake of my tenure in music, that isn't actually the music. Little shit like that with a story a behind it is really all that matters to me.

yeah man sometimes doin lil thangs like that can keep you happy and motivated. Just another addition on the resume. Keep it up my dude.

Apr 21, 2006
Alright I spoke with Kevin Hellman with the SDMA today. At first the conversatin was all bad because I somehow tracked him down at his job which he said is not linked with the awards. Still after he calmed down we had a long converation. I'm not really into the pitty party shit but he vented i didn't attack him. We spoke about the hip hop community. RAP is included in their definition.

He had a lot to say about Mitchy Slick. I think he is getting a lot of backlash for that. He stated that he is open to allow Coop, Gas and myself on the Academy. He is also speaking with Quan? today. My thought is in order to change this beast we have to get into the system.

I sent Coop and Gas the information and he says he will get back to you within 24 hours. He's a cool guy once you talk to him but was initially really on the defensive. there are things you are going to have to do on the academy but in business we sit on countless boards to make a difference internally. It's the same idea here. Let's get some representatin so we can let the people know what's up and make a difference!

Dec 9, 2008
Alright I spoke with Kevin Hellman with the SDMA today. At first the conversatin was all bad because I somehow tracked him down at his job which he said is not linked with the awards. Still after he calmed down we had a long converation. I'm not really into the pitty party shit but he vented i didn't attack him. We spoke about the hip hop community. RAP is included in their definition.

He had a lot to say about Mitchy Slick. I think he is getting a lot of backlash for that. He stated that he is open to allow Coop, Gas and myself on the Academy. He is also speaking with Quan? today. My thought is in order to change this beast we have to get into the system.

I sent Coop and Gas the information and he says he will get back to you within 24 hours. He's a cool guy once you talk to him but was initially really on the defensive. there are things you are going to have to do on the academy but in business we sit on countless boards to make a difference internally. It's the same idea here. Let's get some representatin so we can let the people know what's up and make a difference!
YEAH FUCKING DAT....

just reach to them with a clean slate and open mind to communicate correctly...he did vent a little to me when he ask me to perform.

I would hit the panel, but I am not done with making music, so I will stay on this side until I decided to hang it up. Just need folks who appreciate all types of hip hop on their to understand what is true art in the community and what is just reruns of other artist...

Feb 27, 2010

LOL you attacked em didn't you. JK

Aug 13, 2008
www.youngmass.com

BOTTLES UP!!! - Shots... Shots... Shots... Shots!!! (Lil Jon style)