::2008 SF49ERS REGULAR SEASON THREAD::

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2006
God dam im ready for this game, ima be there, if we can put up 33 agaisnt the hawks D I cant wait to see the ofense explode all over Dtroit. We shoulda one the first game, seattle is fucked, there is no reason why we cant win the West, Im really lookin forward to our monday night game in the desert

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
Lions vs 49ers

i'm kick it off onces again, i'm be at the game hopefully its a good one but in all
LET'S GO NINERZ

The 49ers return home after their travel to Seattle to host the Detroit Lions, their only 2008 contest with an opponent from the NFC North.

San Francisco’s new offensive coordinator, Mike Martz, will have an opportunity to prepare his offensive unit against his former team after serving in the same capacity with the Lions the previous two years.

San Francisco maintains a 33-27-1 overall record against the Lions, which includes a current winning streak of five games and victories in 12 of the last 14 meetings. The last time the 49ers traveled to Detroit was in 2006, defeating the Lions 19-13.