2004 Chevy Silverado Regency

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 26, 2003
bad ass fuckin truck

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"RST" Interior Features[/font]

• [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]40/20/40 Perforated Suede Seat w/Red Highlights[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Leather Covered Door Panels w/Fire Red Stitching[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Leather Covered Steering Wheel w/Fire Red Stitching[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Black Molded Carped w/Red Heel Pad[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Deep Tinted Windows[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sport Enhanced Carbon Masked Dash Kit[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Custom Chrome Regency Shifter w/Leather Boot & Exclusive Regency Ball Shift Knob[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Polished Aluminum Brake, Clutch, Gas & Emergency Brake Pedals[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Custom Stainless Steel Dash w/Red Illuminated Gauges & Red Needles[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"RST" Engine & Performance Features[/font]

• [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Color Keyed Fuel Injection Cover[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Heavy Duty Insulated Spark Plug Wires[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]K&N Free Flow Open Air Induction System[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Heavy Duty Baer Brakes w/Oversized Drilled & Vented 4 Wheel Disc
    Brake Rotors w/Color Keyed Caliper
    [/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Exclusive "Speedster" Style Chrome 20 x 9.5 Wheels[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]265/50/20 RSA Performance Radial Tires[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Performance Designed & Enhanced Power Flow Exhaust System[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ceramic Headers & Regency Stainless Steel Exhaust Tips[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Regency Sport Tuned Front & Rear Suspension[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"RST" Exterior Features[/font]

• [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Chrome Door Handles w/Color Keyed Backing Plate[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Billet Aluminum Grill & Stainless Steel Emblems[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Billet License Plate Frames[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Color Keyed Bow Tie[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Color Keyed Front Spoiler w/Driving Lights[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Color Keyed Exterior Mirrors[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Front Spoiler Billet Insert[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Color Keyed Rear Steel Rollpan w/Molded Exhaust Ports[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Exclusive Rear Tailgate Spoiler w/Graphics[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"RST" Exterior Graphics[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Color Keyed Bumper Cap[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3 Year / 36,000 Mile Warranty[/font]

Jan 26, 2003
they gotta GMC one too, here in fairfield they got Regenct Tahoes, Burbans, and Avalanches too. only the silverados come with the 6.0L egnine though. the SUVS/SUTS got the regular 5.3L. sav ass truck, expensive as fuck though. with 10,000 down id get a 1000 somethin dollar payment. but damn, that shits sp fuckin tight. sounds like a monster, cermaic headers, performance exhaust, foos dubs on some bad ass tires, K&N filter, bad ass baer breaks n shit. fuck i wanted that 6.0L engine so bad.

Aug 5, 2003
www.myspace.com
Chevy Man said:
they gotta GMC one too, here in fairfield they got Regenct Tahoes, Burbans, and Avalanches too. only the silverados come with the 6.0L egnine though. the SUVS/SUTS got the regular 5.3L. sav ass truck, expensive as fuck though. with 10,000 down id get a 1000 somethin dollar payment. but damn, that shits sp fuckin tight. sounds like a monster, cermaic headers, performance exhaust, foos dubs on some bad ass tires, K&N filter, bad ass baer breaks n shit. fuck i wanted that 6.0L engine so bad.
^^^^ MAN HOW MANY YEAR LOAN WOULD THAT BE THOUGH ????? THROWIN' DOWN 10G'S ON THAT TRUCK, YOUR PAYMENTS SHOULD BE NOTHING CLOSE TO 1000$ A MONTH ......

Jan 26, 2003
i aint got credit shit i dont even gotta ATM card or even a fuckin wallet. i used my moms shit. n yea she aint got perfect credit, more like aright. damn truck comes out to 49,000.00, it was a red extended cab one. bad ass shit. id love to air bag that bitch on 22s with 10 Gs worth or amps/subs/n shit

Jul 20, 2002
DJ Mark 7 said:
Dog then BUILD CREDIT.....Fuck a $1000 payment....get real PLEASE....I mean you'll be rippin YERSELF off lol....A car payment shouldn't be as much as some people's HOUSE payments
real spit. Buy a good car that runs and save your money. You're a Chevy guy, I'll sell you my 1974 Chevy Nova for $6000, it's platinum grey with 15's in the trunk.

Jan 26, 2003
chevy trucks dogg, love cars too but i prefere a slammed truck. aye fj mark 7, good lookin out n all but dude i didnt even have the 10 Gs for the down payment. i was just tryinna get an estimate. but i did want that shit hella bad, i still do. man, i dont really give a fuck. i dont give a fuck so much that i bought a 2005 in 2004 just for the new color. n the 2004s were hella cheap. i say fuck it.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

fucking kids nowadays dont understand the value of money. Maybe you should spend that money on a college education instead of on a truck thats gonna depreciate to 1/2 of its value in 3 years. Maybe then you wont be saying ignant shit like "fuck books".

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
Man 49K is pretty steep for a hopped up Silverado. I think you're better off modding the 05 LS yourself and saving a whole boatload of money. Headers, intake, exhaust and damn near everything you mentioned even down to the gauges can be purchased/installed for cheaper if you just invest some time and effort instead of buying it like that.

Jan 26, 2003
playa RY said:
fucking kids nowadays dont understand the value of money. Maybe you should spend that money on a college education instead of on a truck thats gonna depreciate to 1/2 of its value in 3 years. Maybe then you wont be saying ignant shit like "fuck books".
the college shit, ima do it. after truck...needa school break

truck value shit, i dont give a fuck if it decresses. im never gunna sell it, when im done with it it'll be to precious for me to even take it out of the garage. then its on with a new one.

NASA said:
Man 49K is pretty steep for a hopped up Silverado. I think you're better off modding the 05 LS yourself and saving a whole boatload of money. Headers, intake, exhaust and damn near everything you mentioned even down to the gauges can be purchased/installed for cheaper if you just invest some time and effort instead of buying it like that.
thats what im doin right now. 05 5.3L, extended cab, dark ass blue
Likwid said:
10 g's for a down payment!? Invest that money into a home or something.
after the truck around half way to bein done ima do some shit like that

man i jus turned 17, im in a hurry but man i gotta roll tight while im doin it. fuck a bucket or a scraper n shit. i dont wanna drive somethin i hate.

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
Chevy Man said:
thats what im doin right now. 05 5.3L, extended cab, dark ass blue

What you got planned for it?? I'd go with some headers, intake, exhaust and then chip that muthafuckah to see some real power. After that I would hammer it and look for some kickz. Those ext. cabs fishtail like a muthafuckah tho on slippery roads!!