2 weeks in Thailand here's what I ate . . .

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2007
did you see some Ong Bak type shit at the bars? I met a chick that visits Thailand once and awhile and she said there are some spots that hold local fights where you can place bets. When the cops roll thru, they just start slappin music and the crowd just starts dancing. I heard they recite the rules before the fights begin to give spectators heads up if the cops try and stop it. lol

May 14, 2002
Som Tum must be the damn hottest thing I've ever ate (home made by some Thai woman) couldn't taste anything. Just spice, really burned my mouth with that shit from just a little bite.
While they where eating that shit away and smiling, so many peppers in there, my god.

I miss Durian's.. I ate them on Sumatra last year for the first time.. you'll see them everywhere (if it's the season..) they taste hella good (you'll love em or hate them). But I never really could appreciate it when someone took one on a bus ride where I had to sit for 14 hours or more though.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
CB that's awesome man. Sounds like u and the wifey had a great time in Thailand. I really wanna go there n travel sometime in the future, probably after college when I save up some money. I have to! Heard nothing but great things about the country. I was talkin to this girl who did the study abroad thing in Thailand, Vietnam, China, and maybe another country but she said Thailand was her fav by far.

I absolutly LOVE thai food, and especially if it's spicy. I can hang wit the best of em when it comes to spices as well. Those pics really made me crave thai food. I'm bout to get some tomorrow I think lol. Did u try this soup called tom(tum?) yum soup(pretty sure that's what it's called) it kinda looks like that soup u took a pic of. It's really good though. One of the many fav thai dishes for me.

Also, kinda like emmas question, did u eat pad thai there? If so, how was it? Is our pad thai here different n "Americanized" or what? U said it's spicer but is that it??

Aug 24, 2003
so the food is spicier obviously but is it spicier in a good way and not the americanized thai food spicy?

cause ive had thai food that was max stars like 5stars or whatever and it was good but not that spicy, and ive had really really spicy, tell them to actually make it for real spicy like they would eat it, and the only difference between the american friendly is they added more of those red peppers that dont taste good at all and just burn. i can see a shitload of those peppers in the pics of that food.. my question is how is it better? cause the only difference i found here was the mouth burn to the point where it didnt even taste good it just kind of ruined the food having so many peppers

Apr 25, 2002
did you see some Ong Bak type shit at the bars? I met a chick that visits Thailand once and awhile and she said there are some spots that hold local fights where you can place bets. When the cops roll thru, they just start slappin music and the crowd just starts dancing. I heard they recite the rules before the fights begin to give spectators heads up if the cops try and stop it. lol
They have Muay Thai for tourists there, but it is on some WWE type shit. Real Muay Thai isn't for tourists.

Apr 25, 2002
Som Tum must be the damn hottest thing I've ever ate (home made by some Thai woman) couldn't taste anything. Just spice, really burned my mouth with that shit from just a little bite.
While they where eating that shit away and smiling, so many peppers in there, my god.

I miss Durian's.. I ate them on Sumatra last year for the first time.. you'll see them everywhere (if it's the season..) they taste hella good (you'll love em or hate them). But I never really could appreciate it when someone took one on a bus ride where I had to sit for 14 hours or more though.
Som Tum is hot as fuck, but that didn't bother me much about it. The green papaya and vinegar and fish juice just didn't do it for me.

I agree you probably love or hate durian, and TOTALLY agree about being in a car or bus with them. Taking the durian home in the car was bad enough for me.

Apr 25, 2002
CB that's awesome man. Sounds like u and the wifey had a great time in Thailand. I really wanna go there n travel sometime in the future, probably after college when I save up some money. I have to! Heard nothing but great things about the country. I was talkin to this girl who did the study abroad thing in Thailand, Vietnam, China, and maybe another country but she said Thailand was her fav by far.

I absolutly LOVE thai food, and especially if it's spicy. I can hang wit the best of em when it comes to spices as well. Those pics really made me crave thai food. I'm bout to get some tomorrow I think lol. Did u try this soup called tom(tum?) yum soup(pretty sure that's what it's called) it kinda looks like that soup u took a pic of. It's really good though. One of the many fav thai dishes for me.

Also, kinda like emmas question, did u eat pad thai there? If so, how was it? Is our pad thai here different n "Americanized" or what? U said it's spicer but is that it??

Thailand was cool, but if I didn't have people to visit I probably wouldn't go back. I'd say for 98% of Americans there is no reason to go there. Mostly because the flight is so long, the food is too hot for them, and the culture is so different. If people want to lay on the beach they can go to some mexican resort city instead.

I love Thai food so that really helped me enjoy my time.

The Pad Thai was way better. It wasn't really spicy like some dishes. With Pad Thai i've had in the U.S. I'm usually not impressed and rarely order it anymore. I guess the best way for me to describe it in Thailand was that everything was balanced like one ingredient didn't over power the dish like often happens in the U.S.

Aug 9, 2002
Now I wish me and supa sav was recording back when I first met him in the navy when he was a tender 19 yr old. Y'all would have saw hella short bitches tryin to c walk. We could have had the real undergorund thailand! I fucked 6 bitches n 3 days. Could have been 7 but I fucked one bitch twice cause she was so fine! Cornrow braids down to the back of her fat ass and tiddies like summer squash. Need to go to ma dads house and see if I can find ma pictures I got wit all them bejing beestrows.

Aug 9, 2002
Oh and in thailand, I ate at kfc. 2 piece special wit two breast. No extra charge for breast instead of a wing and they breast are boneless. I'm black so fuck that thai shit. Hella niggas got sick tryin to eat outta they element.