2 chainz robber exposes his credit card and id on instagram

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
this proves nothing but that whoever did this is just a failed dusty broke lame. watch him be arrested soon he too stupid to realize that Instagram is ran by Facebook which is monitored by the fbi. hope he didnt try to use his credit card or plan to either. do he not realize they will use photos and videos against niggas now. theres muhfuckas taht posted pictures of stacks of money and them pictures was used against them and now they child support is raised.

imo 2CHAINZ is the real nigga in this situation he didnt press charges or snitch either. he actually kept this dumb fuck outta trouble by saying he didnt get robbed but now this idiot just incriminated himself. when keeping it real goes wrong.

You sound stupid as fuck.
First real shit u ever said on here...usally u be on some homo shit

Congrats homie u been proped by ghost dance...check that of the bucket list

Dec 12, 2006
@Mouth to My Nuts....that was sarcasm brah!! I was tryna throw your old fuck a GED Im goin to culinary school, old ass a bone brah!! That shit was cold as fuck talkin about my linguistics n what not!!

Props: mouth_my_nuts

Chuco

Sicc OG
May 2, 2009
Damn!! This is a big move for the Bay!! They got that nigga 2 Chainz!! He didnt know what hit him! The bay made that foo look like a lil sucka... No other area has done that so far.. Can anybody name one other region that has made 2 chainz look like a sucka?!? You cant... Cuz we the first, we stay setting trends and shit. plus now they've posted his i.d. and shit to prove the lick was real! This makes the bay look good cuz its proves we aint no suckas and that we pullin cards out here.. Dare i say it.. The bay is back!! Im finna roll a fat one in honor of this whole ordeal

Feb 8, 2003
darkshowdown is a REAL AZZ NIGGA ahhh hell i give up....

just STFU fiend and go continue shooting your veins up with heroin and stealing your mothers prescription pills. the spirit of death is coming for you soon pagan.

if you spend more time trying to fix your life then you do following me on here then you will be in rehab. 80% of your replies are quoting me and talking shit about me. youre officially a obsessed stalker. you look like a fiend out serio too.

next

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
now this lame shit didnt hurt 2 chainz at all he rocked them awards and dropped a new single so he making more money then any lame whos worried about this pick pocket bum. this thread should be closed its nothing but a black hole. its nothing exclusive or positive.

Aug 17, 2002
Didn't 2Chainz say some shit like "if i got robbed 1. they would have posted what they took"

2 chainz a bitch for denying it in the first place.
If someone pulls the hammer out on me and all they get is two worthless pieces of plastic then I'd walk away feeling good too