2 chainz robber exposes his credit card and id on instagram

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
lmao @ my quick google search of "Game Bread LLC"

Game Bread, LLC was founded in 2010. Game Bread, LLC specializes in Bread. Game Bread, LLC has 2 employees and estimated revenues of $ 54,000.00.

wait wait. a little deeper search has this company listed as a Transportation company (like trucking, hauling), with one employee, its "company representative" Tauheed Epps. So 2 Chainz is drivin his own 18 wheeler or what? it says they trucked almost 700,000 miles last year.

so its a shell company, a cover for the "trap"

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2002
Hell of a haul you got there buddy. An ID and a card that was surely deactivated minutes after you got ahold of it. Now you're posting it up for some fame. Hopefully the police dont track ya dumb ass down and throw you in jail for stealing a nigga ID. If I ever get robbed I hope it's only for my ID and a worthless piece of plastic. DUMBFUCKS

Feb 8, 2003
this proves nothing but that whoever did this is just a failed dusty broke lame. watch him be arrested soon he too stupid to realize that Instagram is ran by Facebook which is monitored by the fbi. hope he didnt try to use his credit card or plan to either. do he not realize they will use photos and videos against niggas now. theres muhfuckas taht posted pictures of stacks of money and them pictures was used against them and now they child support is raised.

imo 2CHAINZ is the real nigga in this situation he didnt press charges or snitch either. he actually kept this dumb fuck outta trouble by saying he didnt get robbed but now this idiot just incriminated himself. when keeping it real goes wrong.

Bay Area Won 2Chainz Lost

You sound stupid as fuck.

Last edited:

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
this proves nothing but that whoever did this is just a failed dusty broke lame. watch him be arrested soon he too stupid to realize that Instagram is ran by Facebook which is monitored by the fbi. hope he didnt try to use his credit card or plan to either. do he not realize they will use photos and videos against niggas now. theres muhfuckas taht posted pictures of stacks of money and them pictures was used against them and now they child support is raised.

imo 2CHAINZ is the real nigga in this situation he didnt press charges or snitch either. he actually kept this dumb fuck outta trouble by saying he didnt get robbed but now this idiot just incriminated himself. when keeping it real goes uwrong.

You sound stupid as fuck.

You think 2chainz being robbed for a wallet is at the top of the FBI priority list?