18 Dummy Energy Drink August 15?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2006
Sorry to burst anyone's bubble...but Hyphy energy drink is Rick's brainchild from the get go. While he was trying to get the copyright, Clyde Carson took the idea and ran with it.. No biggie the market is saturated and another won't be a big deal. But check this. The 18 Dummy drink will feature a bay area hip hop legend on its cans every month. ie: 2Pac, Mac Dre, Too Short Coughnut.. and will trinkle down to current artists.

Nov 2, 2005
Yeah, 18Dummy drink is gonna go I 80 in a scape doing a duck fifthy wit no hands,YEEE BIGGGG!Ya DiGGG!RICK ROCK +FEDERATION WIT THE MAJORS IS UNSTOPPABLE!Some Mo Bay LOVE,YALL!Got get that libation so as it hit the stores!Like to see my people ball out like this.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
BOOOO to all hip hop catch phrase related energy drinks. It is beyond lame

I'm surprized they havn't came out with "THIZZ Juice" with Mac dres mug pasted on the can. I'm sure all you robots would buy that crap by the case!

Feb 4, 2004
all this time i thought hyphy juice was rick rocks shit..clyde carson jacked the idea from him and put it out first? lmao thats sum cold shit no rick rock beats for the team in the future i guess

Nov 2, 2005
Saying there is only room for one is a rather dumb statment...There are always at least two of everything if not more...

7up-sprite
coke-pepsi
minute maid orange-orange fanta
...the list can go on...there is ALWAYS room for competition...

kle

Sicc OG
Nov 22, 2005
EastBayBeast510 said:
u trippin man... hyphy the best tastin energy drink....ever....period
All that to me is just great tasting soda. I dont even feel the energy that Red Bull or coffee gives me.