18 Dummy Energy Drink August 15?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
tonymontana925 said:
all this time i thought hyphy juice was rick rocks shit..clyde carson jacked the idea from him and put it out first? lmao thats sum cold shit no rick rock beats for the team in the future i guess

ahaha same here....i thought hyphy juice was rick rocks shit...

Nov 15, 2005
PJay707 said:
...The 18 Dummy drink will feature a bay area hip hop legend on its cans every month. ie: 2Pac, Mac Dre, Too Short Cougnut.. and will trinkle down to current artists.
If this is true that's a dope idea.

Jun 25, 2002
EastBayBeast510 said:
u trippin man... hyphy the best tastin energy drink....ever....period
well it must be just me cuz i bought on and i was like yeah booooyeee Hyphy Juice and then i was like what the fuck is this... that flavor is boo boo!!!!

Dec 1, 2005
jayda650 said:
BOOOO to all hip hop catch phrase related energy drinks. It is beyond lame

I'm surprized they havn't came out with "THIZZ Juice" with Mac dres mug pasted on the can. I'm sure all you robots would buy that crap by the case!
naw.. but i think they were cummin out wit thizz water or some shit.. i aint even playin.. they dont know what to come out with..

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
i dont understand how some of u cant grasp the business side of things. eergy drinks are big money and so far hyphy juice has made a ton of cash. rick rock and chauncey banks came up with the hyphy drink first, but do to reasons beyond their control they couldnt get it out first. they are betting that 18 dummy will be just as big or bigger, since they have a superior product as well as a serious sponsor with the ULTIMATE FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP and XYIENCE backing them up. for anyone to knock their hustle is stupid as fuck to me. its like your saying "how dare they go into business and make all that money while i aint doin shit". this 18 dummy drink is gonna be large. i hope rick rock and chauncey continue to make great business moves like this. the drink is delicious and the marketing plan is amazing. i wish them the best of luck. this is the real picture of the can. u can also get 18 dummy shirts at www.fonkychicken.com

by the way, chauncey was talking to mac dre about a THIZZ drink just weeks before mac dre was killed. real talk

Apr 18, 2005
The fuck? I remember this idea a miiiiiinute ago before any hyphy juice came out & evryone was down for it so dnt start bitchn like the idea was jus made up dickrydin the hyphy juice... Now there's bitchin cuzz someone else is makin money? Who gives a flyin fukk if its another energy drink frm the same region? Our folkx are getn their money finally! Thas all that mattrs.

&ill be hustlin these for dayssssss so I aint trippn.lol.

Aug 6, 2006
PJay707 said:
Sorry to burst anyone's bubble...but Hyphy energy drink is Rick's brainchild from the get go. While he was trying to get the copyright, Clyde Carson took the idea and ran with it.. No biggie the market is saturated and another won't be a big deal. But check this. The 18 Dummy drink will feature a bay area hip hop legend on its cans every month. ie: 2Pac, Mac Dre, Too Short Coughnut.. and will trinkle down to current artists.
Fuck that, this 18 Dummy Drink ain't gonna sell. How you gonna name an "energy drink" 18 Dummy drink? Does he know what the 18 in 18 Dummy means? I'm actually glad that The Team jumped on that shit first, It's sickening seeing niggas who ain't from the town trying to exploit hyphy, you niggas was no where around when this culture started poppin off, niggas jump on the band wagon when they see Dollar signs. Dude is a good producer, but where is he from anyways? Fairfield? Sac?

Feb 24, 2006
:cry:
ParkBoyz said:
Fuck that, this 18 Dummy Drink ain't gonna sell. How you gonna name an "energy drink" 18 Dummy drink? Does he know what the 18 in 18 Dummy means? I'm actually glad that The Team jumped on that shit first, It's sickening seeing niggas who ain't from the town trying to exploit hyphy, you niggas was no where around when this culture started poppin off, niggas jump on the band wagon when they see Dollar signs. Dude is a good producer, but where is he from anyways? Fairfield? Sac?

quit cryin

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
wow, niggz really gettn' mad about a drink
get thee fuck out of here.
even Mickey's has an energy drink they put out.
its all for thee dough.

and i will try it.
cherry lime soundz real good good.
just like grapple.

Nov 30, 2005
dj pimp said:
i dont understand how some of u cant grasp the business side of things. eergy drinks are big money and so far hyphy juice has made a ton of cash. rick rock and chauncey banks came up with the hyphy drink first, but do to reasons beyond their control they couldnt get it out first. they are betting that 18 dummy will be just as big or bigger, since they have a superior product as well as a serious sponsor with the ULTIMATE FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP and XYIENCE backing them up. for anyone to knock their hustle is stupid as fuck to me. its like your saying "how dare they go into business and make all that money while i aint doin shit". this 18 dummy drink is gonna be large. i hope rick rock and chauncey continue to make great business moves like this. the drink is delicious and the marketing plan is amazing. i wish them the best of luck. this is the real picture of the can. u can also get 18 dummy shirts at www.fonkychicken.com

by the way, chauncey was talking to mac dre about a THIZZ drink just weeks before mac dre was killed. real talk
that's tight they're sponsored by ufc and xyience the beezy in the xyience commercial is hella fine too

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Hyphy juice tastes hella good, no after taste like most of them energy drinks. Cant wait to try 18dummy!~

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
ParkBoyz said:
HAHHAHAHAHAH HOW OLD ARE YOU?AND OAKLAND BITES OTHER CITYS TOO...OH WAIT IM TRIPPIN OAKLAND MADE EVERYTHING UP......