17 WIT A THIZZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 11, 2005
i put sum of my own mexican friends who hardly listen to spansih rappers on goldtoes shit.....theyre all into the feds,turf,sikwidit,keak, etc....they hardly listen to spanish rap is my point, then i showed them that cd before 17 with a thizz, and they hella liked that track with nickatina and that club/krunk song, its hella cool how mexicans be up in this thizz shit too, im likin that a lot

Aug 23, 2002
...but I know that most of the rappers that will be on this cd are garbage, it will sell tho because it has MACDRE's stamp of approval , when the only tight rappers on here are probly Dubee and Rydah, Ray LUV, and sometimes Mr. Kee

May 11, 2005
SHIT

Mistah F.A.B. is on that shit he's the TRUTH and your a joke. Until you hear this, don't try and predict you know what it is going to sound like. This album goes. It shows unity and the ones that don't like that shit wil HATE!!!

G.Archer

Jan 31, 2005
ValleyEnt said:
I think all these fuckin Leeches are Just Trying to make Money Off of MAC DRE names. Put that THIZZ shit to rest. Thats coo that their showing love, But C'mon man..Everybody and their Momma is Puttin a "MAC DRE APPROVED" stamp on their fuckin CD. They dont give a Fuck about MAC DRE, They Just want that MAC DRE money off this mans Fame. Let the Man R.I.P.... Put a Rest to all this Bullshit already. Fuck all THIZZ Leeches.
couldnt have said it better myself waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dec 13, 2004
www.connectedinc.net
BOTH GOLD TOES AND MAIMI ARE BUSSINESS MAN AND ARE TWO PEOPLE WHO BOTH GRINDED WIT DRE. NEITHER OF EM' IS TRYING TO 'MOLEST' DRES NAME BUT I CAN SEE WHAT PEOPLE MEAN WHEN WE JUST SEEN OVER 15 'MAC DRE PRESENTS' ALBUMS IN THE LAST 2 MONTHS. WHEN THE ALBUM DROPS THE SHIT WILL SPEAK FOR IT SELF AND KNOWING JULIOS HUSTLE YOU WILL BE HEARING JOINTS OFFA THIS ALBUM ON THE 94.9 AND KMEL.