17 WIT A THIZZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2005
NASTY N-A-T-E said:
Dre's mom gave her approval for anything Black-N-Brown does wit Thizz.....And Everything Thizz Releases so your entitled to your opinion but ain't no fake shit over here homie....Thizz Or Die You Beezy!!!!!!!!

And We Been Fuckin Wit Dre Way Before His Death So Kill All The Small Talk Folks....
Actually, Let me Clear myself... NATE, Let me start by saying, Your album is Dope. I'm feelin it..Keep up the good work. Buuuuut...I'm talkin about the THIZZ ROSTER..Not Goldtoes. I support all the BLACK N BROWN releases cause they have dropped some of the Hottest "CHICANO/BLACK" Mixed Comps and albums ever. But you Know deep down inside that the "STAMP" on the "THIZZ" artist's releases (Not 17 wit a Thizz) is a Bunch of Bullshit. Why cant they Pave their "OWN" way instead of using that mans names to Get sales. It's Starting to become a MUSIC FOR ECXTASY RETARDS..NO LIMIT Type Label. When MAC DRE Did his what i call "FEEL GOOD" Music, He did it just right and it all came into play with Straight Perfection. They say that Nothings PERFECT...But FUCK THAT! MAC DRE did that shit perfectly and look at his NOW Legacy because of it. These other Dudes are trying to MIMIC that style and use it as their Gateway to Bay Area and Worldwide Super Stardom. Its Not happening. Their was only 1 MAC DRE, and only he did it with Perfection and Smooth Pimpin Style. All I'm sayin is, STOP depending on that mans "STAMP" as your Gateway to stardom. It's not gonna happen. Be Original and unique. And Most of all, Stop Poppin them Damn PILLS!

Aug 25, 2005
Yo don't get heated over hte mac dre stamp, i'm sure his family is seein money off anything sold with that stamp, and if dre were still alive that's probably all he'd care about. he's not here to put food on his familys table anymore, but he did create a movement and record company that if marketed correctly will be able to for a long time

Oct 19, 2005
hunnedon said:
Yo don't get heated over hte mac dre stamp, i'm sure his family is seein money off anything sold with that stamp, and if dre were still alive that's probably all he'd care about. he's not here to put food on his familys table anymore, but he did create a movement and record company that if marketed correctly will be able to for a long time
I think what ValleyEnt means is that they are putting Mac Dres name on everything they put out, and a lot of it for most part in my opinion is straight gargbage. You can look at it as making that money off his name right now, sure his family may be seeing money off is his fame right now but long term that shit ain't gonna cut it. Folks eventually are going to get tired of seeing Mac Dres name on some watered down product time and time again. If they want to keep doing thangs long term, they need to step up their game and put out a more solid product. It seems like when Dre passed a big fuckin door opened up to hella folks, many who dont' have much talent, put a thizznation stamp and pushed out some hot gargbage. Now they just sucking up what they can off Mac Dres fame like Valley said. Just my opinion though.

Jul 27, 2005
SanJoseRaider said:
I think what ValleyEnt means is that they are putting Mac Dres name on everything they put out, and a lot of it for most part in my opinion is straight gargbage. You can look at it as making that money off his name right now, sure his family may be seeing money off is his fame right now but long term that shit ain't gonna cut it. Folks eventually are going to get tired of seeing Mac Dres name on some watered down product time and time again. If they want to keep doing thangs long term, they need to step up their game and put out a more solid product. It seems like when Dre passed a big fuckin door opened up to hella folks, many who dont' have much talent, put a thizznation stamp and pushed out some hot gargbage. Now they just sucking up what they can off Mac Dres fame like Valley said. Just my opinion though.
Thats Excactly what i mean...You hit the Nail right on the Head. I'm not the ONLY one who feels the same about this. Many people do.

Apr 25, 2002
yall are talkin from a rap fan point of view. i bet if you was to see dre kickin it, these rappers with the thizz nation stamp would have been in the billin posted up there off bleezies & heem wit mac dre!

Aug 25, 2005
ValleyEnt said:
Thats Excactly what i mean...You hit the Nail right on the Head. I'm not the ONLY one who feels the same about this. Many people do.
but see the mac dre name is HOT right now...this thizz shit is a fad, it will end like all fads/movements, his fam is cashing in on his name while it still has value...give it four years and teh kids will be like mac dre who? and the shit will be over. they're just tryin to blow the movement up as big as possible to sell as many records as possible

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
I don't give a FUCK!!! This Compilation should go down in History!!! Good Luck Goldtoes-Keep doing your thing to the fullest. BAY AREA LABELS AND RAPPERS-GET YOUR MONEY$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

So the West can gain some respect in the Industry............. :siccness: