17 WIT A THIZZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2004
WWW.FUNKYFRESHMM.COM
a lil info about it i got from cityhallrecords...
Release Date: 12/9/2005
Thizz Nation and Black N Brown proudly present the big bang of the Bay -- "17 Wit A Thizz"! This collaboration between two of the hottest records labels in the Bay Area features hitters like Keak Da Sneak, Mac Mall, Rydah J. Klyde, Guce, Mr. Kee, Crest Creepaz, Dubee aka Sugawolf, and of course, Goldtoes, the chief in charge to bring this project to the streets!

Feb 9, 2005
"Thizz Nation and Black N Brown proudly present the big bang of the Bay -- "17 Wit A Thizz"! This collaboration between two of the hottest records labels in the Bay Area features hitters like Keak Da Sneak, Mac Mall, Rydah J. Klyde, Guce, Mr. Kee, Crest Creepaz, Dubee aka Sugawolf, and of course, Goldtoes, the chief in charge to bring this project to the streets!"
lol at no mac dre
man they need to stop all these thizz nation releases, if they werent on works when dre was around. Everything now has a mac dre presents/mac dre thizz nation shits a joke

Jul 27, 2005
I think all these fuckin Leeches are Just Trying to make Money Off of MAC DRE names. Put that THIZZ shit to rest. Thats coo that their showing love, But C'mon man..Everybody and their Momma is Puttin a "MAC DRE APPROVED" stamp on their fuckin CD. They dont give a Fuck about MAC DRE, They Just want that MAC DRE money off this mans Fame. Let the Man R.I.P.... Put a Rest to all this Bullshit already. Fuck all THIZZ Leeches.

Jul 27, 2005
Oh...and if your Using that Stamp of approval as a way to get sales, Your fuckin lame and NEVER were shit and are a Nobody that Obviously has NO talent and just Leeching off a Dead Mans fame. Fuck Outta here with that Bullshit and Find your own NICHE and style to make you Be known. FUCK THIZZZZZ... R.I.P. To DA MAC named DRE...

May 15, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Dre's mom gave her approval for anything Black-N-Brown does wit Thizz.....And Everything Thizz Releases so your entitled to your opinion but ain't no fake shit over here homie....Thizz Or Die You Beezy!!!!!!!!

And We Been Fuckin Wit Dre Way Before His Death So Kill All The Small Talk Folks....

Jul 27, 2005
FogTown said:
i agree wit valley, except for the son of a pimp cd..that kid got talent
You know what, That Young Brotha is Destined for Stardom (MISTAH F.A.B.).And Before the MAC passed, He put that Dude on. So he is in the right. All the Other dudes can eat a dick and flop. Except For...

DUBEE

PSD

& J.DIGGS...

They can make it on their own with out the SO-CALLED "Stamp of approval". And thats Real. All them other Schmucks are fuckin No Name MOOCHERS.