15 yrs since i talked to my pops

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
i say fuck the dude....he didnt help you get to where you are today. And even if he cleaned up he still didnt have the decency to call you.

He dont give two fucks about you so dont give two fucks about him.

Give him the middle finger by being successful.

Feb 28, 2008
Why would you ask a bunch of strangers for advice?? lol... Do what you feel you need to do .... Live your life no one on an online forum is going to walk you through it.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
man i havent seen or spoken to my dad since i was 7 and this was in 1996, he used to slang hard drugs in the city everybody had major respect for my pops from what i remember but as for treating my mother he used to beat her too, they finally deported that foo to El Salvador since the last time i seen him i remember the last thing he wanted to do was kill my mom...

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
as i said before.... fuck your dad.

i didnt talk to my mom in over 10 years and i finally saw her in november and man she is fucked up! now i know where i get my drug addictions from lol...

and fuck your dad.... and my mom haha

Jun 10, 2002
I havent really seen my dad in 5 years but I mean I think about him from time to time but when I do I cant help but think of all the fucked up shit he did. but at the same time I gotta let it go. I already lost one parent, he might not be much but he is my dad. I just say talk to the man and see where it goes from there. hopefully it will help

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
man i havent seen or spoken to my dad since i was 7 and this was in 1996, he used to slang hard drugs in the city everybody had major respect for my pops from what i remember but as for treating my mother he used to beat her too, they finally deported that foo to El Salvador since the last time i seen him i remember the last thing he wanted to do was kill my mom...
OOOHHH...You barley made it as an 80's baby.....Whoever your parents are thank them....