15 yrs since i talked to my pops

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2010
ha, got me on that one.. like i said.. mad drunk.. thought cats on here woulda had some advice instead of just makin fun of a guy. w/e

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
you can wait until 6 though and then go buy some alcohol. I bet you'll feel real cool then.

so i started to wiki state alcohol laws and Missouri has some unusual ones.

-No open container law.
-No state public intoxication law.
-No prohibition on absinthe.
-Parents and guardians may furnish alcohol to their children.

what the hell does that mean

-Missourians over 21 may manufacture up to 100 gallons of any liquor per year for personal use, without any further state limitation, state taxation, or state license.[22] (Obtaining a permit from the Federal Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau and meeting other requirements under federal law probably still is required for private citizens to manufacture distilled alcohol - but not wine or beer - for personal use.)

100 gallons!

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
you can wait until 6 though and then go buy some alcohol. I bet you'll feel real cool then.
My friends and I have done that more times then I'd like to admit when we were younger. We've even waited until 10am when the liq stores in WA open again to grab some drink. I got turned down once for being too drunk at the time hahaha.

Feb 14, 2004
lol @ being turnt down. I don't think that's happened to me before. I got denied entrance in a bar in Seattle before, though. The night of the Seahawks victory over the Cowgirls playoff game lol

May 7, 2002
To the original poster:

I'm not sure whether your dad will call back. He obviously has a lot of serious, deep seeded issues. I do think it was really brave of you to call, and one thing is for sure - at least you won't have any regrets. You made an effort to reach out, and that is all you can do. The rest is up to him, and out of your control. Even if he doesn't call back, at least you won't be left to wonder for the rest of your life, "What if I tried calling?"

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I havn't talked to my dad in 12 years before that havn't talked to him since i was 5. He might be dead for all i know I have no way to contact him