15 yrs since i talked to my pops

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
My lady is having the same issue. She never have met or talked to her Dad. Recently she met a 1/2 brother she never knew she had, and knows the Dad's where-abouts. I think she just wants to meet him, and see what he looks like. I can't keep speak for her... I know its a personal decision.

But for a man to never be a part of there child's life in anyway it a sure fire sign there fucked in the head - so be prepared for your dadda asking for $$$, food, rides... the typical fucked in the head mentality.

Aug 18, 2002
www.chalkbodyoutline.com
I aint talked to my dad in over 10 years. Been thinking about hitting him up to borrow some loot so I can bankrupt but I have no way to get ahold of him or even know if hes alive. Actually seen him at an Arbys like 4 years ago he didnt see or recognize me.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I havnt seen my pops in 15yrs too....and when I seen him it was for only like an hour....

and before that I had to be like 5 when my parents separated.

My son is now 7 and even though me and his mom split I still see my son weekly and go pick him up from school ......I dont wanna repeat the cycle.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
you can wait until 6 though and then go buy some alcohol. I bet you'll feel real cool then.

so i started to wiki state alcohol laws and Missouri has some unusual ones.

-No open container law.
-No state public intoxication law.
-No prohibition on absinthe.
-Parents and guardians may furnish alcohol to their children.

what the hell does that mean

-Missourians over 21 may manufacture up to 100 gallons of any liquor per year for personal use, without any further state limitation, state taxation, or state license.[22] (Obtaining a permit from the Federal Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau and meeting other requirements under federal law probably still is required for private citizens to manufacture distilled alcohol - but not wine or beer - for personal use.)

100 gallons!
That kept me out of some major trouble one time at a car parade they do in Branson. Arkansas does have an open container law, and that's where I'm from, so when I got pulled over and my boys were all drinking, I thought I was fucked. The cop came up to the window, took my license and registration then asked my boys why they were trying to hide their beers.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
NO REAL DAD - STEP DAD 2 YEARS SEVERE ALCOHOLIC DIED !!! BOO HOO

RAISED BY STRONG SICILIAN WOMEN (MOM & SISTER) THAT WILL KICK SOME OF YOUR SOFT ASSES.... LOL

BUT I DO HOPE THE NEW GENERATION WILL BE GOOD FATHERS I JUST HAVE A GRUDGE ... NO DISS TO THE GOOD FATHERS OUT THERE. BUT THERES MORE GOOD MOMS THAN DADS IN MY OPINION .... I WOULD HOPE I WOULD BE A GOOD FATHER , I KNOW ITS HARD.

I'LL STICK W/ MY NEICE & NEPHEW THOUGH FOR NOW... - PEACE

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.
lol got me crackin up at work!!

Dec 2, 2006
if he avoided his son for that long he is a piece of shit. end of story. women can play games too though with the kids out of spite. bring closure and move on. just make sure you are a father to your kids!

there. a real answer.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
thanks to yall assholes with input that is re-tarded.... go fuck ya selves and i laugh cuz ya mommas be fuckin ya daddas best friends... or your just asshole... either way your mom made a mistake by not aborting you.
really????

he was on heroin and smacked my mom around when i was like 2 but i dont know him... what yall think... shit
who's mom made the mistake buddy?

Jan 5, 2010
To the original poster:

I'm not sure whether your dad will call back. He obviously has a lot of serious, deep seeded issues. I do think it was really brave of you to call, and one thing is for sure - at least you won't have any regrets. You made an effort to reach out, and that is all you can do. The rest is up to him, and out of your control. Even if he doesn't call back, at least you won't be left to wonder for the rest of your life, "What if I tried calling?"
thanks for the input..

to the other jackasses.. he called me like 3 times today before i woke up from my drunken coma.. called him back and he wants to meet up and go to lunch.. and nah, he dont wana borrow cash.. he actually sent some to my ma this past week that she failed to mention to me..

Oct 17, 2007
fuk all these ignorant fucks homie u should forget about him bro hes no good sorry to say it. if u had bad memorys of him back then that were that bad then forget it u dnt need him in ur life