15 Most Annoying People in Hip Hop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2003
this dude should be number one. like dude trys so hard to look hard.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ EXACTLY!!!! I was just talkn abt this shit wit mu cuzn last nite. This fool khaled is a clown. He trys 2 act so hard, so street but ends up lookin silly evry time. Now the nigga is tryna rap now. Please stop rappin. I honestly don't know what he does. But he annoys the shit outa me. I saw him on this video blog 1 time. And he was like, " I do it 4 the streets, I do it 4 the ghettos, the projects, I do it 4 the slums, we the best man" GTFO!! Hahha. I guess what I can say good abt khaled is that he put ace hood out and ace be spittin. But othr than that, dude is a clown!!

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
lol at that last video

dude speaks on truth, cant deny it

BUT i disagree about him speaking on her past an her "niggadom" false claims..its different out in northern cali..i see white folks, asians, mexicans all races use that word and i done seen all races do "n-wordA" shit..whatever though

i agree about the white hoodright shit.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
she a tattle tale. I thought they was so hood. She being too soft and getting bullied in that interview. She better get some personality and attitude in her interviews.
fuck yea..if i had a million dollars behind me i wudda slapped da fatasss n said bitch lmao im rich