15 Most Annoying People in Hip Hop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I'm just gonna post this up one more time, because it's been posted countless times on here.

http://www.vladtv.com/blog/49198/kreayshawn-defends-her-right-to-use-the-n-word/

...and it's true that it's an opinion when I say they're garbage, but I don't find any substance within' their music that I relate to. It might be different for you, and you can relate to the White Girl Mob. I mean, do you ride around listening to em with your windows down and shit? :cheeky:
ok then I guess I stand corrected, my bad... but there's like a million other threads on the subject... like nuttkase pointed out, so I don't wanna engage that debate any further... I'm sorry I even did to begin with

in reference to the other part of your post...

can I relate to the white girl mob? why the fuck is that relevant? you only listen to music if you can relate to it? that's pretty dumb. I listen to anything that I like, even if I can't relate to it, and the artist is really different from me. I listen to rap about killing people, and I can't relate to that either, who cares? I fuckin like what I think sounds good, maybe I like the beat and find it catchy. not everything has to have substance... it's fucking music. people take it so seriously. if it entertains me in any way possible there's a good chance I'll listen to it, even if you fuckin hip hop nerds don't approve of it. sure I like shit with good lyrics and real messages, but I also like some bullshit with a catchy beat

I've honestly heard maybe 2 songs from kreayshawn that I thought were cool. is there something wrong with that? am I not cool because I have different taste in music than you?

and no I've never listened to white girl mob with my windows down.... I usually always ride with my windows up, a/c in the summer, and keep em up also when it's cold outside. I don't listen to music with the windows to look cool. do you?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
http://hiphop365.com/2011/07/15-most-annoying-people-in-hip-hop/

Not only is Kreayshawn the most annoying rapper to listen to she drops n bombs?

Wow...she needs to catch a beatdown

its like no one can tell kreyshawn apart from v nasty or something, i know white people look the same but god damn, can we get it right already?

if i was kreyshawn id be tired of rap just based on havin to answer questions about 'saying nigga' every interview when shes not even the person doing it

thats like method man having to answer for old dirty bastard every time he did something