15 Most Annoying People in Hip Hop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2006
lol yeah, I think in interviews he's admitted he's living rap through his brother, who was actually involved in crime.
lol Maan, anybody that's lived thru or been around the game already knew
Plies was bullshit from the jump. Huh that pretty much sums up 90-99% of rap 4 the last 5 years.

Jan 18, 2006
ultimately V-Nasty is Kreayshawns downfall. There a crew and Kreayshawn is the one with the deal so shes the one thats gonna take all the heat. So glad they put that faggot Lil B on there. Maybe folks can stop defending this homo now. You know ur terrible when the rest of the people on that list are mainstream or were

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
She's admitted herself she drops it in freestyles. Plus, that whole group makes garbage music.
the fact that she makes garbage music is not only completely subjective, but also irrelevant to the fact that she doesn't use the n word

I've never heard her say it, and never heard her say that she uses it... I have, however, heard her say on a number of occasions that she does not use the word

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
the fact that she makes garbage music is not only completely subjective, but also irrelevant to the fact that she doesn't use the n word

I've never heard her say it, and never heard her say that she uses it... I have, however, heard her say on a number of occasions that she does not use the word

I'm just gonna post this up one more time, because it's been posted countless times on here.

http://www.vladtv.com/blog/49198/kreayshawn-defends-her-right-to-use-the-n-word/

...and it's true that it's an opinion when I say they're garbage, but I don't find any substance within' their music that I relate to. It might be different for you, and you can relate to the White Girl Mob. I mean, do you ride around listening to em with your windows down and shit? :cheeky: