10 Softest Rappers In The Game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2002
ya I did the LOL at least 10 times readin this shit. the bow wow and mac miller diss on the "2nd annual" was my fav if i had to choose.

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
Drake!!!??? Really??? Dont Matter He's Making Money And Establishing His Brand.....And For Ghostface Last Time He Had A Hit Was When I Was In Junior High!!!........Most Of The Shit I've Heard From His Is Unpolished And Whatever Label He's Distributed Through I Would Not Put That Half Ass Shit Out Lol....

But Thats Just An Opinion

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
Quote Talking About TYGA: This nigga looks like a transgender Vietnamese prostitute that got abducted by aliens n was cloned but never really finished the process of turnin hisself into a actual human n shit so he came out lookin like he do

^^^damn That Is Hella Funny!!!

Jul 9, 2007
aint this a chreepost?
Kinda I think. I remember seeing this list awhile ago but this is now the third annual one that is different than the one's I saw before. So same list name but different replies. Oh and no this isn't actually written by Ghostface but still funny ass shit regardless.