10 Softest Rappers In The Game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
ghost put out classics in the past 5 years. fishscale was a heat rock.

um, ghost never really shined on wu albums like that imo but all of his albums have been hella good. his whole way about himself reminds me of a bay dude. he's real slangy, lol.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
really? i cant name 10 wu tang songs. ive tryed to listen to them but never cared for the group.

and before the 90s babies comments come out, i aint one of them.
I never cared for them either. My friend borrowed me Rza Liquid Swords when it came out and I thought it was awful. I never liked their beats. Meth and odb had some verses I liked over the years tho.

Mar 11, 2011
"I used to love Wu tang.... But now I would barely check for red and meth...."

Lol, heyo is Redman your favorite Wu-Tang member?

Also.................. J Cole do be looking like he just got his bike stolen on everything. And yes, the Intro on the Tyga column is ridiculous.

Aug 17, 2002
it's satire and i don't know any of these people personally.

guess we should never enjoy Saturday Night Live or Mad Tv then, cuz most of the people being made fun of on that show are getting money.

Mar 1, 2006
I don't really care that it's not Ghostface. That shit was funny as HELL! It's also funny to me when people post that "Ghost is washed up", and "At least these other rappers are making their money"... None of those Rappers are putting any money in any of our pockets, so in the end the only thing that should matter to us is the music they make for us to listen to and the entertainment experience they bring to the table. In the past I couldn't have cared less about a rappers personal life, his clothes, or his quote, unquote, "swag", but in this day and age of "Reality Entertainment", like it or not, it DOES matter.

Fact is: Ghostface is (TO THIS VERY DAY) lyrically shittin' on most, if not all, of the rappers mentioned. (Please don't respond to this post if you haven't heard at least ONE of Ghostface's solo joints, cause you don't know what your'e talking about if you haven't.) I can understand how someone who's only heard him in a WU TANG context could mistakenly pass him off as just another member of a once hot group, but further investigation into Ghostface as a solo artist will undoubtedly change your views on the Cat forever. His track selections alone will make it known to you that he is his own artist outside of the group. Don't expect to hear traditional WUTANG style tracks. In all honesty I think the cat could fit on and probably dominate any Bay Area MOB track you put in front of him. If you ain't up on him, believe me you're missin out...