10 GRAND FOR INFO ON THE NIGGA WHO DISRESPECTED MAC DRE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2006
well every 1 talks about how hard they are. if some one disses your homies grave wouldnt you be mad and no mac dre was not my homie but like i said fuck letz make an example out of who ever took the marker

Nov 1, 2005
^^^well if he wasnt ur homie what the fuck are so worried about?..i undersatnd if he was familia or a close homie,but godamm u vatos make urselfs look like sum straightup male groupies.

Apr 25, 2002
for once(or twice) i gotta agree with surcaliman to an extent..yall automatically wishin death upon somebody for takin a head stone..a head stone of somebody in most cases u probably dont even know..yes i have considerable love for Mac dre...one of my fav artists of all time..a PERSONAL favorite ...but i am not wishing death upon whoever did this...becuz for one i do not know who did it..for two i do not know the reason behind it...yes whoever did it definatly needs to learn a lesson..definatly needs to be punished for such a disrespectful act..but there is people still walkin this earth who deserve my scorn much more than this anonymous coward..

to the thizz camp and anybody else close to Andre hicks..do what u feel is really necessary..to over zealous fans and supporters...i would recommend sitting back...thinking deep and really evaluating why u tend to feel this way..its easy to SAY u wish death upon joe blow..but understand exactly what it is your sayin...im sure theres people on this planet who have hit closer to home than this(or these) anonymous coward

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Mtown Criminal said:
for once(or twice) i gotta agree with surcaliman to an extent..yall automatically wishin death upon somebody for takin a head stone..a head stone of somebody in most cases u probably dont even know..yes i have considerable love for Mac dre...one of my fav artists of all time..a PERSONAL favorite ...but i am not wishing death upon whoever did this...becuz for one i do not know who did it..for two i do not know the reason behind it...yes whoever did it definatly needs to learn a lesson..definatly needs to be punished for such a disrespectful act..but there is people still walkin this earth who deserve my scorn much more than this anonymous coward..

to the thizz camp and anybody else close to Andre hicks..do what u feel is really necessary..to over zealous fans and supporters...i would recommend sitting back...thinking deep and really evaluating why u tend to feel this way..its easy to SAY u wish death upon joe blow..but understand exactly what it is your sayin...im sure theres people on this planet who have hit closer to home than this(or these) anonymous coward
ITS THE MOB MENTALITY.

Jun 13, 2006
ill be fucken honest i really dont listen to mac dre like i said its a matter of respect. or dont you locos have any? so dam caught up in trying to be political gangstas you forgot that if someone shows disrespect to someone or something that reps you or your hood (which many of us think of mac dre repN cali) then you know that person has to be delt with. to me it sounds like you want to put this fool in a corner and make him say sorry. weak

Jun 3, 2006
man it aint about ridin someones nuts or yo favorite rapper-believe it or not there is rules to this game-muthafuckas just dont know the rules and regulations-they desecrated a mans final resting place-the way i came up you just dont do shit like that

Jun 13, 2006
^^^ thats right man there are rules to this. this is gang bangin not fuck N hop-scotch you break the rules get delt with, like jr916 said thats the way some of use was raised. i remember when u use to see an enemy and he was with his familia you was to respect that and not hit him up but now N days fools just dont care and think this shit is some fuck lil kid shit this is vida

Jan 1, 2006
jr916 said:
man it aint about ridin someones nuts or yo favorite rapper-believe it or not there is rules to this game-muthafuckas just dont know the rules and regulations-they desecrated a mans final resting place-the way i came up you just dont do shit like that
why the fuck do you type with -slashes- ??? lol

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
therealmikevick said:
lmao at this "intelligent" scrapa
LAUGH ALL YOU WANT, FOO... YOU VATOS ARE TALKIN ALL THIS SHIT ABOUT THE FOO WHO DESECRATED MAC DRES HEADSTONE, BUT THEN BUST OUT WIT SOME DUMB SHIT LIKE THAT... THASS WEAK... I COULD STATE FACTS ON THIS BITCH ABOUT WHICH HEADSTONES OUTNUMBER WHICH UP NORTH AND DESECRATING THEM, DOG, BUT ID RATHER NOT, CUS I KNOW MUTHAFUCKAS ON HERE WOULD START CRYIN AND TRY TO GET ME BANNED... ITS ALL GOOD...