1 GUY 1 CUP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2006
i clicked on it but then i regreted it so i clicked the RED X top right corner but then my browser froze and i turned off the fuckin screen but i heard wat was going on and it didnt sound very happy

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
i clicked on it but then i regreted it so i clicked the RED X top right corner but then my browser froze and i turned off the fuckin screen but i heard wat was going on and it didnt sound very happy
sumthin ive wondered...what exactly does "droppin ho's like katrina" mean?

Jun 9, 2007
anyone who clicked that link is a faggot
i feel gay even coin in the thread but i had to say that
cosign.

yall need to renew your membership in Club Hetero.... smoke a blunt and play a video game or some shit, anything besides lookin at videos of dudes stickin shit up their asses... wtf is wrong with yall, seriously?

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
haha i was just wonderin that myself, even said it outloud, still didnt get it
lol..i can respect him if he says sum shit like "i was on the end of a 7 day crystal meth binge, when i made that user title, haha"....but thats about it, bet he cant even explain what it means

Feb 21, 2006
lol..i can respect him if he says sum shit like "i was on the end of a 7 day crystal meth binge, when i made that user title, haha"....but thats about it, bet he cant even explain what it means
lol, i doubt a meth bender would know what it meant either