09-09-09 wheres the tech 9 exclusive?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
KPRS is Hot 103.3 Jamz. You know... the radio station that did the Summer Jam here.
And only KC natives would know that. It's not like it was broadcast over the net "COME TO THE KPRS SUMMER JAM! YOU KNOW? KPRS? THE RADIO STATION? DON'T FORGET TO PACK A LUNCH AND BRING YOUR DEMO TAPES!"

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
IS THAT KALIKO? On that song playing right now? Uhh...I assume it's "Digital Girl".

EDIT* NVM It's The Dream and Jamie Foxx.. Had me fooled, though.

Jul 1, 2007
i smoke weed but my chest is getting fucked up cos i have been blowing alotta clouds..spliff bongs is what iv been having alot lately and its fucking me up.. i love the clouds you get from a huge cone packed with cron and baccy, best headrush 2

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Sorry for posting something relevant to Tech and Strange as opposed to a link to a stream from the radio station who is currently playing random music unrelated to either, LDS. :dead:

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Sorry for posting something relevant to Tech and Strange as opposed to a link to a stream from the radio station who is currently playing random music unrelated to either, LDS. :dead:
Well, you should be given a gold star for effort. I'm out, though.

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
i smoke weed but my chest is getting fucked up cos i have been blowing alotta clouds..spliff bongs is what iv been having alot lately and its fucking me up.. i love the clouds you get from a huge cone packed with cron and baccy, best headrush 2
cone I assume you mean a cone shaped bowl? your terminology is a bit odd.... baccy mean tobacco? if you smoke them flavored cones? those fucking things will kill you...... I dont fuck with them things no more and i dont cough no where near as bad and i always had a soar throat when i smoked em I call those things throat rippers.... lol (no homo) weed has never prevented me from getting a job or keeping one.....

Jul 1, 2007
cone I assume you mean a cone shaped bowl? your terminology is a bit odd.... baccy mean tobacco? if you smoke them flavored cones? those fucking things will kill you...... I dont fuck with them things no more and i dont cough no where near as bad and i always had a soar throat when i smoked em I call those things throat rippers.... lol (no homo) weed has never prevented me from getting a job or keeping one.....
the cone of the bong .. the cone that you pack you weed in .. yeah i chop it all up tobacco+weed till the brim and hit it one toke

Dope headrush