09-09-09 wheres the tech 9 exclusive?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
They could always drop the Salue video tonight... it features Tech. *Shrugs*

Though, yeah Kirby. All the stuff is pretty much gone. Sleeping Beauty was released as an FYE exclusive for the album. Turn was in the leaked material. I Want You For Myself (which was written on the Hostile Takeover tour, wasn't it) was let go on Strange Noize. World Gone Crazy, Money, etc. was on the Strictly Strange disc. I think the only two left (that we know about) that haven't been released is The Money Returns (because it was never finished) and Die For You.

Sep 24, 2002
Based off of past Strange releases they arent gonna release any other shit today... They pretty much suck at promoting anything that they release so I dont see why today would be any different...
yup the more travis and strange keep letting fans down doing this crap the more it turns some folks away but hey as long as they got green in their wallets lol

Sep 24, 2006
I understand your dissapointment but cmon dude you can't say Strange is lettin fans down it's a date of the month big deal.
its a date of the month but his name is Tech N9ne marketing wise this could have been a huge date for them to suprise folks with something. but if you stop being a fan cuz he didnt do anything thats ur loss. But marketing wise they wasted a great opportunity