09-09-09 wheres the tech 9 exclusive?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 16, 2008
Naw I think tech is fucking with us he's gonna sneek a drop one of them K.O.D. songs today,I bet 50 cents he will.

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
Naw I think tech is fucking with us he's gonna sneek a drop one of them K.O.D. songs today,I bet 50 cents he will.
whole 50 cents huh?lol :ermm: that just happens to be bout what i got in my pocket and im gonna take you up on dat bet and tomorrow im gonna stand out in front of mcdonalds and see if i cant hustle up another 6 cents off some body and gets me a mcdouble yo..... lol edit: After me and ant hit the crack pipe a lil bit.... :)

Nov 6, 2005
Im half tempted to do a little searching to see if they "leaked" anything.... But I dont feel like having a slight let down if I dont find anything, after taking time aside to do so.

Gofer

Sicc OG
Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
Tech coulda turned this date into something huge, people would have been going crazy if KOD dropped today and it's as good as its speculated to be. Giant marketing ploy gone to waste. It's a shame really, but this was probably overlooked until recently when it was too late so I think Tech needs a better marketing guy to see these kind of things ahead of time.

Feb 9, 2006
Based off of past Strange releases they arent gonna release any other shit today... They pretty much suck at promoting anything that they release so I dont see why today would be any different...