‘Transformers’ the worst-reviewed $400M hit?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
besides having a terminator bitch and a bunch of failed humor,optimus prime and bumble bee kicked ass in that movie.it was cool but i think part 1 was better.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
So I saw the movie and I thought it was ass. First one wasnt that good either, but this one just sucked ass imo.
Am I a g1 nerd? YES! ha ha. But i went into this movie with an open mind. And I didnt base it on what I have seen via g1. And you niggas is rgith, it was just a movie about a whole bunch of robots figihting! lol The movie wasnt put together very well is my main complaint. I see what they were trying to do, but the execution was not there. Wait till this shit comes out on DVD if you haven't seen it.
Soundwave was the highlight of the movie imo. I liked h ow they made him a huge satellite. And ravage was cool too.

May 8, 2002
This movie sucked fat dick! And not because it was all CGI or because of the stupid plot. It sucked balls because of the corny ass dialogue and attempted comedy. The "humor" was unoriginal, predictable and completely unfunny. And if you thought the "jive talkin" twins were funny then you are the definition of a simpleton and are easily amused......... and I'm willing to bet that you think White Chicks is a funny movie.

Feb 14, 2004
So I saw the movie and I thought it was ass. First one wasnt that good either, but this one just sucked ass imo.
Am I a g1 nerd? YES! ha ha. But i went into this movie with an open mind. And I didnt base it on what I have seen via g1. And you niggas is rgith, it was just a movie about a whole bunch of robots figihting! lol The movie wasnt put together very well is my main complaint. I see what they were trying to do, but the execution was not there. Wait till this shit comes out on DVD if you haven't seen it.
Soundwave was the highlight of the movie imo. I liked h ow they made him a huge satellite. And ravage was cool too.

Jan 18, 2006
I supported just cuz it was Transformers, I knew part 2 wouldnt impress me that much like part 1 did. I watched it in Imax and still was pretty much the same old shit. Its pretty obvious to me only making 1 was good enough. Should have waited about 10 years but its always about the money.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I was going to download a bootleg of this film, but instead I just went in my kitchen and banged pots and pans around - apparently it's the cheapest, easiest way to get a preview of what this movie is like.

Dec 9, 2005
I couldn't really see shit because I was in the 3rd row, in an IMAX theater. The highlight of the film to me was watching Megan Fox paint the bike while bent over, as well as getting to watch her tiddies bounce gracefully while running away from an explosion.