School me on pitbulls.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I've been looking into getting a dog/puppy. I know a lot of you guys have owned them or even bred them, so what should I be looking for in breeder/parents/or the puppy itself. Is there any difference between red nose and blue nose besides appearence? What are kinda the guidelines I should be starting on? Let me know what everybody thinks? I think, ideally, Id want a dark colored dog, and I like the blue eyes, and that real squat wide head broad shoulder of some of the pits ive seen.

Apr 5, 2004
www.bullybluebreed.com

^ thats my fams website, he located in vallejo. git at him if you interested in some top notch blue noise pitbulls, blue noises are the cream of the crop mayn, check his website, he's got Trophy dogs mayn, if you tryna git the real deal it dont git no better, belive that.. but make shure you got your money rite b4 gittin at dude!

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
www.bullybluebreed.com

^ thats my fams website, he located in vallejo. git at him if you interested in some top notch blue noise pitbulls, blue noises are the cream of the crop mayn, check his website, he's got Trophy dogs mayn, if you tryna git the real deal it dont git no better, belive that.. but make shure you got your money rite b4 gittin at dude!

good shit, yeah I still got research to do and some money to be saved before I start lookin real serious.

Jul 25, 2004
State of emergency kennels post on here they got them XXL majestic bluenoses
Big Head BUllys kennels post on here too they got them short squatie big head pits

once u get into it they got hella different offshoots of breeds too
blue nose got razors edge,king,majestic and a bunch of other im to burnt to remember at the moment

either way u gonna cash out for a hitter so be ready for that

and y that big ass pit look like he got rot markings?

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
State of emergency kennels post on here they got them XXL majestic bluenoses
Big Head BUllys kennels post on here too they got them short squatie big head pits

once u get into it they got hella different offshoots of breeds too
blue nose got razors edge,king,majestic and a bunch of other im to burnt to remember at the moment

either way u gonna cash out for a hitter so be ready for that

and y that big ass pit look like he got rot markings?
Yeah I been reading about the razors edge, and some of the other lines ive come across. Im serious about it though Ill definately have a few racks saved when the time comes.

Jan 7, 2004
Well I do not know too much breeder info but breeder is the key word not random people that happen to be selling pitbulls but breeders.

Most important though is to educate yourself on the breed before you get one. Pitbulls are very intelligent and can easily be trained wrong if proper steps are not taken. That is why they get a bad rep people think it's cool to own one and they don't know what the hell they are doing.

Here’s a website with some good info:

http://www.pitbulllovers.com/american-pit-bull-terrier-training-articles.html

Check out the responsible ownership section.

I posted some pic's up before in another thread of my dogs mom and dad

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=296135

Here is an older one of mine.

Apr 5, 2004
Yeah I been reading about the razors edge, and some of the other lines ive come across. Im serious about it though Ill definately have a few racks saved when the time comes.
yea read up on the Remyline , those are some buff ass dogs lol,. id be scared as fuck if i was hopin a fence an got caught eye to eye with one of those beasts. lol yea i hella want a pitbull too ,but mayn you need RACKS! and a nigga broke these dayz lol

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
www.bullybluebreed.com

thats a bad ass looking bully i like the tri colored bully's...

Mar 8, 2008
www.bullybluebreed.com

a pitt with the markings of a rotty ?! that shits hella weird looking for some reason.. thats a big headed pitt tho.. no bombbud !