School me on pitbulls.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
PsyDal Knows what he's talkin about..........
A real pitbull is called AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIER and if the breeder tells u his puppies are not APBT's then they probably are not real Pitbulls
i remember back when soulseek was hot i wanted that young droop cd..i couldnt find that shit nowhere on soulseek...one day i found a person who had it so i start dling it. this mother fucker canceled the shit and told me if i dont have any darkroom familia cds i cant dl it

to this day i want to shoot whomever that was

fuck is a darkroom familia a photography gang?

May 16, 2002
naw, actually i didnt
gave up on tryna find it
the homie licwit do music w him doe

could prolly find it if i looked in 2009
I actually did a couple of songs with Young Droop & was on a couple of comps from Killa Valley Ent. (Controversey Sellz, Yound Doop: Bootlegs & b-sides). plus I know him too (not just a studio thing).

I own a copy of 1990 Hate

Hit me on the PM Gas.

Apr 19, 2008
american bull dog > pitbull. those mutha fuckas are beastly.

...but, if you really want a pit, dont get a pocket pit. those shits are ugly, an intruder would just laugh, and they are a waste of some racks. an dont get a bull frog lookin pit neither, those aren't pure breds even though niggas try an pass em off as pure. when lookin at the parents, look for head size, tail length, body width...basically, bigger is better (cept when it come sto the tail length).

i dont know if anyone posted this before me, but i dont feel like readin 5 pages before me.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
PsyDal Knows what he's talkin about..........
A real pitbull is called AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIER and if the breeder tells u his puppies are not APBT's then they probably are not real Pitbulls
true A.P.B.T and Bullies 2 completely different things true indeed i like some of those bullys tho but a real A.P.B.T breeder doesnt even consider those hundred pound dogs real pits but bullies are making a great name for themselves now adays...