Rhythm X

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

names

Sicc OG
Aug 11, 2006
Rhythm X was so dope on the long overdue album..
Anyone remember the song that started with the Cheers intro music.. Shit was just bonkers..
Coming from the mountains was dope too.
The song about the chick on the beach was cool.
I think E-40 was on one of the tracks too. Its actually a really good album

Wish he would release some new music

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
Rhythm X was so dope on the long overdue album..
Anyone remember the song that started with the Cheers intro music.. Shit was just bonkers..
Coming from the mountains was dope too.
The song about the chick on the beach was cool.
I think E-40 was on one of the tracks too. Its actually a really good album

Wish he would release some new music
dope ass cd...the song is called cheers

Nov 20, 2007
^^^not to go off subject but that pts cd in yo sig was classic as well. both the rhythm x and pts albums were some of my favorite sick wid it releases.

anyone know if reservoir hoggs ever came out? him and paulay?

after that song dope fiction i was waiting for it.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
^^^not to go off subject but that pts cd in yo sig was classic as well. both the rhythm x and pts albums were some of my favorite sick wid it releases.

yeah i been had the tape, one of my siccness homies just hookeed me up wit a link for all frames of the game so i can have it on cd

i think sic wit it needs to re-release all they old shit and put sum youngsters up on sum shit, funk mobb, hogg in me comp, PTS, rhythm X, shit even go back to down and dirty and tryin to get a buck..

Apr 25, 2002
that Rhythm X is coo, i had the tape back in high school, but it dont sound nothin like the Sick Wid It stuff of that day, just an FYI if thats what your gunnin for............

Its from Sick Wid It / SMG days.........

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
that Rhythm X is coo, i had the tape back in high school, but it dont sound nothin like the Sick Wid It stuff of that day, just an FYI if thats what your gunnin for............

Its from Sick Wid It / SMG days.........
i dont understand your post

G-ro

Sicc OG
Jun 6, 2002

That dope fiction song is a knocker
They also got an unreleased track from 1995 called "Stay Off My Grass" available on the Johnny Z & Young Dru present 707 compilation which is tight.

They used to record at K-Lou's so you know it's gonna be tight

Rhythm X said they got an lp done from this period (or atleast a bunch of tracks) but it never came out. And this is a huge lost IMO for music fans.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yup, og SWR there. DankSinatra is what he goes bye. Im sure when he logs on hell get on the thread....bout to pull my cd out now.