1 Day Auction: JORDAN RETRO FLIGHT WHITE LEATHER JACKET (XL)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Jul 3, 2007
I wouldn't buy into anything this lying jackass has to say. He is scum with zero integrity, and zero character. Brags about scamming me out of $200+ and twists it into me doing it to him? Bottom line is exactly how we all remember it, you sold me misrepresented crap and cheated me bigtime. I will never ever trust you again. When the time is right god will give you a taste of what living a horrible painridden, no sleep having, no happiness existence is all about you piece of donkey shit. You should consider yourself lucky I don't get myself another 1000 ebay accts and fuck up your life on there once and for all. It is really what you need. Yes karma sucks joe. Stay out of my threads and I'll stay out of yours. Oh and don't buy anything from this lame loser. He will rob you too and then turn it around the other way to absolve himself of guilt.

Jul 3, 2007
And anyone who wants to inject their unwanted worthless tripe in to support the scum jfl023 can do so in the corner. Your opinions/input are not wanted. He wll pay a price sometime for cheating a disabled person out of $200+. And if i was well I'd make sure of it happening myself. But alas karma will take care of this scum. The truth hurts so much doesn't it joe. You should have kept your mouth shut and stayed out of my posts. Now I will be in all of yours from now on. To make sure nobody else buys from you. Say what you want about me, the truth is what I have going for me. The truth, you know that little two worded reality you want to completely run away and hide from mr. businessman.

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
I wouldn't buy into anything this lying jackass has to say. He is scum with zero integrity, and zero character. Brags about scamming me out of $200+ and twists it into me doing it to him? Bottom line is exactly how we all remember it, you sold me misrepresented crap and cheated me bigtime. I will never ever trust you again. When the time is right god will give you a taste of what living a horrible painridden, no sleep having, no happiness existence is all about you piece of donkey shit. You should consider yourself lucky I don't get myself another 1000 ebay accts and fuck up your life on there once and for all. It is really what you need. Yes karma sucks joe. Stay out of my threads and I'll stay out of yours. Oh and don't buy anything from this lame loser. He will rob you too and then turn it around the other way to absolve himself of guilt.
Huh? I don't understand retard language.... Can you please EDIT it like you always do so that normal folks can understand what you are trying say through the drool coming out of your mouth?

The only statement I got out of your paragraphs is that you went to Tijuana and got fucked by a Donkey at the Donkey Show! Please keep that to yourself! Now I must go to church to cleanse my mind from that thought. OUTTA HERE!

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Would u also like me to show people the siccness thread on how I made you look real stupid in trying to scam me?? You don't wanna go there now do ya? That'll expose you to the "new friends" you have on here BIATCH!

Jul 3, 2007
Joe Flores are you supposed to be intiidating me by your little thread again? Searching to find something that doesn't do anything but indict your own robbing me of over $200? Keep bumping this thread I don't give a rat's ass. You sold me 90% of those cd's misrepresented aka nowhere near the condition they were sold as. So don't just bring up Young Know, there were 5 other cd's that were lied about by you as well. Once again I don't care what anybody thinks who supports you. They didn't deal and get robbed by you so it means nothing to me. You cheated a disabled man out of his money. Feel proud, laugh about it. Lie about it. Make yourself feel and look good to your so called friends. Those that know your shady "business" practices know exactly what I say is true about you. So you are only making yourself look worse. If I said it before, I'll say it again, you are scum. A disgrace to sellers of anything online. You have zero integrity and zero character. So why would I believe any words you say about refunds or anything for that matter? Keep proving my point joey. Nobody will buy from you again as long as I'm around. While I don't buy shit anymore from scum like you or ebay/paypal so I can care less who you lie to and paint me out to be a bad guy. By the way I still have the note you sent me with the package apologizing for all the items not being in the condition they were supposed to be. The truth will set you free joey.

Jul 3, 2007
It has everything to do with my disabilities. Because Joe Flores is a heartless scum who only cares about making money. Everything is all one big joke to him but when he faces life hardships via his own bad karma he will realize he fucked up when he did this to a sick person. But I'm sure I won't be the first or the last example of the fact that he possesses zero integrity and zero character. All his posts are directed to intimidate and bully someone who is exposing him for the no good creep he truly is. I am not going away, and I will continue to expose him over and over. It is not just about the $200+ anymore that he stole from me. It is about principle and ethics. Things he obviously doesn't know the meaning of. So right alongside all the no good fake/reprint sellers on ebay/amazon/gemm/etc. I put Joe Floresz (jfl023). He may sell real stuff, but he is a lying scum who misrepresents the stuff. Then has the nerve to charge me extra money just to pack the items properly. When in the end they were as far off condition wise from what they were described as on the auction page that it is like comparing ice cream to horse manure. Then he conveniently turns it around and gets his little buddies to stand behind him on his little make believe message board. I can assure you all your little pathetic 5th grade insults, taunts and pics don't bother me in the slightest bit. They just prove you to be as big of a scum and lowlife as joe flores is for even wasting my time and energy by posting them. Stay out of it. It doesn't concern you unless you plan on buying from joe flores. Then of course stay far away as well.

Apr 25, 2002
For real. Just prove you are disabled. Take a picture of you in a wheelchair. Show us your car parked close to a store. Have your mom post up the pics of you getting loaded on to the short bus by one of those mechanical lifts. I am tired of hearing your lying ass.

Aug 27, 2008
Beware of seller JFL023 he is a liar and he took me for over $100 in my only purchase with him. CD's says one thing in auction page then arrives in something much different conditions. I don't complain I just accept stuff but I thought I might as well lend my experience with this dude for the rest to see it. He is a fucking scammer seller with lots of feedback is all he is. I've talked to a few other guys from ebay who said this "Joe" did the exact same thing to them. Avoid seller JFL023 like the plague!

Jul 3, 2007
Oh and one more thing flores. You have officially been reduced to nothing more than toilet fodder for me. The money youstole from me isn't coming back and neither is your so called reputation. So I will just continue to cut and paste from now on. You don't warrant anymore responses from me other than to keep exposing you for the crook you are. So if you will excuse me, you've once again helped me go to the bathroom today.