MAN GETS BREAKFAST TATTOO ON HEAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002

Man gets breakfast tattoo on head

One egg or two? Dayne Gilbey from Coventry shows off his breakfast tattoo.

Enlarge Image
A man has had a tattoo of a full breakfast created on his head after a plea for a volunteer.

Source

It took tattoo artist Blane Dickinson, 32, from Penmaenmawr, Conwy, six hours to complete the bacon, eggs, sausages, beans and even cutlery.

Volunteer Dayne Gilbey, 19, from Coventry, said he wanted to take part in something different.

Mr Dickinson said he next wanted to find someone willing to have their face tattooed on the back of their head.

Mr Gilbey, who already has four tattoos, said: "My friends and family keep asking me why I'm doing this.

"For me it's just something different which has never been done before.

"My mum is really unhappy about it and threatened to throw me out but I don't think she'll go through with it."

He volunteered for the tattooing, which took place at The Albion pub in Conwy.

Added Mr Dickinson: "I first had this idea four years ago so I'm glad to have finally found someone brave, or perhaps unhinged, enough to do it.

"I'm not charging Dayne but this tattoo would normally cost around £350 and must definitely be the most expensive breakfast he's ever had."

_____

What the fuck!?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
at first i was gonna give him props because thats a dope idea (like a small plate of bacon eggs and a stack of syrupy pancakes and steam coming off of it on the side of your head), and then i saw the pic and started laughing out loud.

niggas breakfast plate looks more like those japanese paintings of the coy fish with the waves and shit. and what the fuck is that, like two, two-foot long macaroni elbows? step your breakfast tattooing game up.

if i had that shit on my head id go in and tattoo my head entirely black the very next day. that is easily, the worst drawing of a breakfast plate i have EVER seen, including drawings done by children no older than 5.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
im about to get a crack vial and a crack rock tattooed on my stomach with the words
"no eats till brooklyn" underneath it

and g-unit on my hand in cursive. i mean sure im not in g-unit, but if i got a g-unit tat on my hand, who the fuck could tell me i'm not? i'm in by default nigga g-g-g.