Coming Soon - WWW.NWRAP.COM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
That's right boys and girls...D-Sane bought the domain. I already have the hosting set-up and just need to get the site designed. I'm sure it will probably be a few months before it's anywhere near goin' live...but just know that it's in the works.

First and foremost the site will be a dependable central location where people will be able to preview albums in their entirety and purchase them. I'm aiming to do somethin' similar to Northern-Ridaz.com. There will be monthly NW artist features/spotlight and various other info as well. But most importantly...there will be a NW message board. All NW...all the time.

As far as music that will be featured....we will not be featuring WACK SHIT. Those of you that know me know that I rarely hold back with my thoughts and feeling on things...and this will be no different. There is alot of WACK MUSIC floatin' around the NW and bullshitters. My site will be for the elite...the cream of the crop...the best of the best. People who are consistent...are doin' shows...are acutally "doin' it." CD-Rom rappers...style bitin' wanna-be rappers who are emulating the newest trend in rap music will not be allowed.

Initially the site will generally consist of artists that I work with or know personally. However the goal will be to seek out hot & new NW music to add to the site. If you get denied...don't get mad - STEP YOUR GAME UP.

I'll also probably be lookin' for people to help out with the site...but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Lastly...if anybody is lookin' for me....I'M ON MYSPACE!!!!!! Holla....

www.myspace.com/d_sane

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
lol thats weird, great minds think alike, im tryin to do somethin similar to my site www.tha-movement.com ... i just got it up, so i havent been able to add much yet, but im plannin on addin the ppl on the WEST COAST that i fuck wit from anchorage on down, canada and all to support this WEST COAST MOVEMENT... but the focus will be mainly on the nw, ive got articles/features/interviews im gonna put up once i get the documents from my writer...

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Well Tadou aka Dirty Shoez isn't very happy with my idea...he sent me a lovely e-mail today. He feels like I'm stepping on his toes (or his " dirty shoez" lol).

Thank you for the offers of assistance. Any and all help will be appreciated and as I already stated, I will definitely be reaching out to those of you willing to help and who are professionals at what you do. This site is going to be for all of you *serious* NW businesses as well. This is not going to be Amateur Night at the Apollo. I want this to be the premier hub for NW Hip-Hop and music related services.

Dec 11, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
That's right boys and girls...D-Sane bought the domain. I already have the hosting set-up and just need to get the site designed. I'm sure it will probably be a few months before it's anywhere near goin' live...but just know that it's in the works.

.. cool..

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Mr. D-Sane said:
Well Tadou aka Dirty Shoez isn't very happy with my idea...he sent me a lovely e-mail today. He feels like I'm stepping on his toes (or his " dirty shoez" lol).
It's all good with me. I just don't want you getting mad at and blaming Dirty Shoez when people are going to NorthWestRap.com instead of NWRap.com . Either way, my C/N/O collective will be off the hook.

Besides, I don't even believe in the idea of stepping on toes or I'd be a Communist. It's a Free world and a Free market. Capitalism at its finest.

Feb 21, 2003
www.myspace.com
I was just @ Michael Kay's myspace & he had this posted

Miachael Kay said:
THE NORTHWEST MOVEMENT
Category: Music

This goes out to NW hip hop lovers, supporters, and especially participants. I'm looking for peeps in Eugene to put some energy into updating NORTHWESTBEAT.COM. We need:

Videographers
Artist content
Web designers
Flash programmers
Multimedia students
Interns
News
Articles
Features
Advertisers
Video
Music
Radio Programmers
Street team members
Promoters
Phtographers
Enthusiasts
YOU

I jave a very solid foundation for this online network. It is a NW based site. It needs more NW in it. In needs more unification and contributions. This aint a money making site. Everything on it is free with the exception of CD sales which are a means of artist income. Myself, Northwestbeat, and Upheaval Design layed the framework, but it takes the community to turn it in to something. It's been unattended for about a year. It's time for a kick start.

Also:

I am starting a panel here in Eugene where hip hop artists, hip hop entrepenuers, promoters, producers, street teams, etc. can politic about current issues, networking opportunities, business ventures, collaborations, etc. The first meeting will be at 2300 Oakmont (in the Oakway center) Suite 214 Thursday May 18 at 7:00 pm. We will expand this panel to Salem, Portland, and other key NW spots in the near future. It is time to paint a clear picture of our regions music industry. Please repost this bulliten, leave people comments, etc. This whole thing begins with a hand full of commited soldiers. THE PANEL. Hosted by Northwest Beat. www.northwestbeat.com
PLEASE REPOST

Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
1) First and foremost the site will be a dependable central location where people will be able to preview albums in their entirety and purchase them. I'm aiming to do somethin' similar to Northern-Ridaz.com.

2) But most importantly...there will be a NW message board. All NW...all the time.

3) As far as music that will be featured....we will not be featuring WACK SHIT. Those of you that know me know that I rarely hold back with my thoughts and feeling on things..My site will be for the elite...the cream of the crop...the best of the best.
1) Good, that Northern-Ridaz site is outstanding, everything from the graphics to the organization to the capabilities. I don't like the music on that site generally, I'm not huge into the Bay, but that site is something I've always been pretty jealous of.

2) Good, this board is not as good as it once was, maybe this new one will be good.

3) Good, I love it when I don't even have to evaluate anything, I just know that if X endorses it, then it's hot. I feel that way about TRMNDUS with some of his artists on southwest-connection, and I'm sure I'll feel that way about this site. It'll be a reference for me, that is if I see something on this site that I don't have, then I will simply have to get it ASAP.

Great work D-Sane, I knew you shutting down SLR wasn't gonna be a huge deal b/c if you were still going to be around, then bigger things lie ahead.