Coming Soon - WWW.NWRAP.COM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Mr. D-Sane said:
SAWCHOSIZ = Habitual shit talkin' little bitch who doesn't know when to shut the fuck up and has people standing in line to beat his ass. Anymore questions?

Steer clear of him...he ain't about shit.
YUP. not that hot either. i consistantly see him trying to sell his weak ass slim case "mixtape" for $15. I guess he's out there at least.

Jan 14, 2004
Mr. D-Sane said:
SAWCHOSIZ = Habitual shit talkin' little bitch who doesn't know when to shut the fuck up and has people standing in line to beat his ass. Anymore questions?

Steer clear of him...he ain't about shit.

LET ME CLEAR THIS UP

SAWCHOSIZ= Biggest sellin underground artist in the NW, that'll push d-sane's gay ass wig all the way the fuck back if he keeps runnin his nerdy ass mouth thru these keyboards

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Sawchosiz said:
LET ME CLEAR THIS UP

SAWCHOSIZ= Biggest sellin underground artist in the NW, that'll push d-sane's gay ass wig all the way the fuck back if he keeps runnin his nerdy ass mouth thru these keyboards
Is this the same fucktard who almost pissed himself when my name was mentioned to him while he was at Undercaste and thought I might be showin' up there? C'mon fool...everybody told me about it. lol

See me about it then homie...I'm not hard to find. I'll be at the Showbox this Wednesday for the Mobb Deep show. Be there or be the shit talkin' bitch square that everybody already knows you are. Come push my wig back. PLEASE TRY.

And you are the FURTHEST from the biggest sellin' anything. Maybe biggest sellin' sucka...that's about it. You're garbage...SON.

NOX

Sicc OG
Nov 26, 2004
Guy went MIA??? I was in jail for an assult charge I hit you up on myspace and your ass never responded.....You know my crazy ass babys momma, Well you knew all the bullshit with that bitch..... D-Sane I'm out now so get at me I'll PM my number in your inbox