Ban EVERgREENRIDER...I have $250.00 for a moderator

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 5, 2004
The Bay Area @The Bay Area

I challenge you to a street fight, we both put in 250 winner walks away with 500

Gloves can be worn, only hands and feet hits
I don't street fight nor do I kick...but we can still meet up and fight like men, under my rules.

We both need to use 16 oz boxing gloves, but for the age handicap you must securely tape 2 Martha Stewart Home Collection pillows to your gloves.

We both need full head gear, and mouthpieces.

Full football chest gear is also required.

Knee pads, elbow pads, hip pads, and maxi pads optional.

Its gonna in my city in front of my people because theyre big and intimidating at first sight, and one is a doctor in case of boo-boos.

Best 2 out of 3 rounds wins.

We wont need referees or judges, because our scores will be given by a non-biased referee.

Contact me as soon as you grow a pair and decide to accept. 510-927-5333 -Ugly Nigga...

*Please have Parental Permission Slip signed and ready to go.
Damn whassup chree? Ugly nigga changes the rules up ever so slightly, and now ur gonna back out all of a sudden?

Guess u aint ready for the big boy shit.

Mar 18, 2008
Ugly Nigga vs Chree mid December

Lmao. It was bomedy that he pulled a tadou.... I'm not waiting no time lol at time of challenge I was in bay, now I'm back in valley.

Your challenge didn't seem to have an emediate time factor...you didn't initially say that you were talking about "here" and "now". By your response time it wouldn't have quickly happened anyway. So let's maximize our efforts and give the people a good show. I'll even BUY the ad space on Sicness.net But of coarse I get Top billing...the "fight" will go up on Youtube for monitization...as well as the promo Youtube Siccness.net interview of both fighters as a pre hype (promo video is just still pics and audio)...the videos will be monetized and we will split the proceeds 50/50...the promo fight t-shirts will be available for the Sic members at $15.00 that includes shipping...cost of shirt $3.00/ shipping cost $5.00...remaining profit $7.00 after 50/50 split we get $3.50 each x 200 Sicness member purchases a shirt $1,400.00 total revenue and we both get $700 each. I'm hoping for 1,000 t-shirt buys. Plus the t-shirts will be promoted and sold at the Raider and Niner's home games.

I requested mid December...because by that time I would be very sharp and I'm confident, I can get the stoppage I want. I'll hit you up on the phone and record the conversation so it can be added to the promo. Push the purse up to $500.00 and let's give the people what they want: Ugly Nigga vs Chree mid December...showing on Youtube, promoted by the Siccness.net Network/ www.uglynigga.com in conjunction with all the Sicness.net members trying to push the vid past the 1 million mark. Let's do this for the legacy.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Your challenge didn't seem to have an emediate time factor...you didn't initially say that you were talking about "here" and "now". By your response time it wouldn't have quickly happened anyway. So let's maximize our efforts and give the people a good show. I'll even BUY the ad space on Sicness.net But of coarse I get Top billing...the "fight" will go up on Youtube for monitization...as well as the promo Youtube Siccness.net interview of both fighters as a pre hype (promo video is just still pics and audio)...the videos will be monetized and we will split the proceeds 50/50...the promo fight t-shirts will be available for the Sic members at $15.00 that includes shipping...cost of shirt $3.00/ shipping cost $5.00...remaining profit $7.00 after 50/50 split we get $3.50 each x 200 Sicness member purchases a shirt $1,400.00 total revenue and we both get $700 each. I'm hoping for 1,000 t-shirt buys. Plus the t-shirts will be promoted and sold at the Raider and Niner's home games.

I requested mid December...because by that time I would be very sharp and I'm confident, I can get the stoppage I want. I'll hit you up on the phone and record the conversation so it can be added to the promo. Push the purse up to $500.00 and let's give the people what they want: Ugly Nigga vs Chree mid December...showing on Youtube, promoted by the Siccness.net Network/ www.uglynigga.com in conjunction with all the Sicness.net members trying to push the vid past the 1 million mark. Let's do this for the legacy.
I AM ABOUT TO FIX THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.