Why yuk frontin like that?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
R8RS_FOR_LIFE said:
Alright I need some help here, okay one could argue about the 65 and the 69 building issue about him not being in his own "hood". but from what I take from all this is that if it is a half block away, isnt that still the ville. I mean if he there in the ville he in there. I mean if I cant go back to my "varrio" or "hood", then there is no way in hell I can be within half a block of it. Imma get smashed on regardless. Take it this way, I know someone that turned to a bulldog and lived in a norte varrio, he got his passport revoked. he lived on 1300 block of a street, fool went to the 1000 block and got his face took off. he couldnt come back period to the varrio as a whole, not a specific part. People are confusing the game, if you aint in it dont try to say waht should be. I mean it is hilarious to hear that he didnt go back cause he was half a block away from his hood. from SD to the bay if you arent allowed you arent allowed with in a far greater distance than a block. Fools are anxious than a motha fucka to get their stripes if you gonna get got you gonna get got, especially withing bullet distance of your enemies.
No they are completely different. And to think of it that would be disrespecting his 65-ville home. 69-Ville use to have a long time Fued wit the niggaz from 65-ville.
They are diffrent projects. 65 ville aka Lockwood gardens and 69 ville aka Colisiuem Gardens. If u get off on 66th ave and go up 66th ave the 69Ville use to start at i think(olmstead?) and goes from 66th-69th and the 65 ville goes from Fehnam and 66th and goes to around 63rd ave. I know this cause i got folks from Seminary and i have been passing that area every other day for the last 10 years!!

Apr 19, 2005
I don't know Yuk personally so what that ni$$a does has no effect on my life whatsoever. I can say that ni$$a spits just as hard as all of you cats favorite rappers. If the ni$$a wants to rap about the Town and the vill, he can do what the fuck he wants to do. Thats a grown ass man. How many of you cats stand on corner of 65th 24/7 and wait for Yuk to come through? None of you ni$$as, because ya' sitting in ya' bedroom in front of ya' computer listening to Yuk tryna' dissect each verse and find something else to hate about, while ya' momma is the kitchen cooking dinner and yelling at yo' lil' punk ass to turn the music down and take out the trash. Alot of you ni$$as aint happy with ya' lives or you just don't have one cause' if you did you wouldn't claim to know so much about the next ni$$as daily routine. If any of you ni$$as are actually from the Town you should really be upset that Yuk is not investing any of his chips back into the city. I know alot of kids that could use a new library in the town. A couple of new sports programs wouldn't hurt either. Maybe a new rec center. Like I said before though, thats his bread and his life. As long he keeps spittin' I aint' got shit to say about him.

Oct 19, 2004
tjcrook said:
lol he was standin in front of the 69 ville not the 65. Yuk is from the 65 and if you from oakland you know that the 69 village projects got tore down and dont exist anymore.
Yuk basically took pictures in an abondoned neighbourhood there are no houses out there anymore its all one big ass empty space, basically one big ass parking lot. The whole 69 village dont even exist no more so get it right.

Originally Posted by 510PLAYA
LOL yea it is hillarious when you dont know what the fuck your talkin about!! it does seem like u havent been thru the EAST lately. im quite sure u could tell those were abandon buildings. And if you are really from Oakland you always knew 69 was the high rises and 65 was always the 2 stories PJS like in Menace. But only somebody from oakland would know that. LOL! Not to mention 65 is only a half of block down, so why didnt he just take those pics there!! That tells you something right there. Oh yeah shit they half way done wit the new 69 aka Colisieum garden Townhouses!! Now i expect you to exit this thread wit your tail between your legs!!

Originally posted by Doc Truth
LOL Threefoe is prooving his fake thugism. Claming oakland and dont even know oakland. Yeah bitch its me clowning you again bitchboy.
lmao cats is really hoes on this board. Im off the net for a few days and these bithces get beside theyselves.

First of all you I TYPED "THE VILLE" WHICH CONSIST OF ALL OF IT! So miss me wit the bullshit. I know 69 ville aint 65 ville but you cats is harpin on some meaningless shit. 69 and 65 ville are down the fuckin street from each other. You poodle ass niggas is actin like the shit is hella far and that he did it in 69 cuz he could'nt got to 65 ville. The fuck outta here. What type of cat goes to the ville period if he knows it aint all good for him. The whole reason he took them pics in 69 ville is so that it looked grimier cuz the shit is all boarded up.

Secondly I was raised on 35th and Mac and any of you bitches can check my files anyday. I know all the ins and outs of the town even though I live in LA now, so dont ever get it twisted.

Third of all any of you cats can come see me anytime especially Doc truth bitch ass, always co signin like a fuckin broad.

Lastly FUCK ALL YOU NIGGAS THAT HAD SOMETHIN TO SAY!

Jan 2, 2003
man yall need to stop cryin over this stupid shit. one minute yall sayin he cant go to his hood, next minute he aint allowed in oakland at all. (really tho, im sure he never sets foot in the O... retards) you dont know that mutha fucka go buy his cd

Apr 25, 2002
MistaSkuggz said:
I don't know Yuk personally so what that ni$$a does has no effect on my life whatsoever. I can say that ni$$a spits just as hard as all of you cats favorite rappers. If the ni$$a wants to rap about the Town and the vill, he can do what the fuck he wants to do. Thats a grown ass man. How many of you cats stand on corner of 65th 24/7 and wait for Yuk to come through? None of you ni$$as, because ya' sitting in ya' bedroom in front of ya' computer listening to Yuk tryna' dissect each verse and find something else to hate about, while ya' momma is the kitchen cooking dinner and yelling at yo' lil' punk ass to turn the music down and take out the trash. Alot of you ni$$as aint happy with ya' lives or you just don't have one cause' if you did you wouldn't claim to know so much about the next ni$$as daily routine. If any of you ni$$as are actually from the Town you should really be upset that Yuk is not investing any of his chips back into the city. I know alot of kids that could use a new library in the town. A couple of new sports programs wouldn't hurt either. Maybe a new rec center. Like I said before though, thats his bread and his life. As long he keeps spittin' I aint' got shit to say about him.
thats real spittery