Why yuk frontin like that?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
tjcrook is just looking for more conversation pieces for his next slumber party. It's funny how since your friends friends little brothers mothers big brothers cousin said it's what happend you believe it. Who the fuck cares where he goes. Do you know him? Are you going to call him a bitch to his face if you see him? Fuck no you aint.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
LMAO @ people thinkin that just cuz a rapper says something in a song, it means that they have either done it or are frontin. I bet you Dean Koontz never had a twin growing out of the side of his head that was removed, but he wrote about it in a book. Ie he frontin? NO! He is using his imagination. Why is rap music the only art form that has to be 100% true to life?

Jul 10, 2005
Fuck Yukmouth and Fuck 50 cent. I dont bump their Garbage so i aint worried about their Weak ass Beef. I'm too busy listening and supporting REAL BAY AREA Artists that are trying to bring it back to what it was in this RAP GAME. YUKMOUTH is washed up and is trying too hard to be 2pac's Mini me.

Jul 11, 2005
Da6Footah said:
LMAO @ people thinkin that just cuz a rapper says something in a song, it means that they have either done it or are frontin. I bet you Dean Koontz never had a twin growing out of the side of his head that was removed, but he wrote about it in a book. Ie he frontin? NO! He is using his imagination. Why is rap music the only art form that has to be 100% true to life?
i dont care about all that but when you literally say shit like "If yall want beef come see me on 65th and international" when the nigga cant go back there and yuk didnt say it in a verse he said it in a few skits. So sayin you are on a block you cant go to anymore is usin your imagination? To me thats busta shit period. Atleast 50 knows he cant go back to his hood and doesnt say you cant catch him in the hood cuz he aint allowed in his hood anymore but yuk takes it a step further and lies by saying he is in the hood when he aint been there since fucking 96.

Jun 12, 2002
Who cares where he is, he trash and BEEN trash since testament

Nigga think he fab or jay z talkin bout throwbacks, then sayin he thug, and if he beggin random niggas for his chain back via telephone he liable to do juss bout anything

If he went back to da o that nigga a be sex on legs word up

May 14, 2002
Damn you made a valid point.If you cant strike thru your hood with out catchin beef theres somthing wrong with that.Unless motherfuckers is hatin on him because of his status.Then thats haterizm

Oct 19, 2004
tjcrook said:
Am i the only nigga that heard yuk on that lil regime mixtape saying you can catch him on 65th and international and on e 14th when he know damn well he cant come back to the vill no more. Why is he dissin 50 for not being able to go back to his own hood when yuk cant go back to his hood either?
Funny that yuk cant go back to the ville yet on the inside of the Godzilla CD case its a picture of him sittin and standin in the ville. lol you cats kill me wit this shit. None of you live in the ville or be wit yuk 24/7 to know where the fuck he can and cant go, yet yall study speakin on it like some gossiping hoes. lol the shits hilarious.

Oct 19, 2004
RIKOLOKO said:
Unless motherfuckers is hatin on him because of his status.Then thats haterizm
Thats exactly what it is, haterizm.

This goes for anyone who has ever made it big from the ghetto. Most times cats cant go back to they hood because its jealous cats that dont wanna see them shine. Cats would rather kill you or rob you then show you love for makin it.

Jul 11, 2005
threefoe said:
Funny that yuk cant go back to the ville yet on the inside of the Godzilla CD case its a picture of him sittin and standin in the ville. lol you cats kill me wit this shit. None of you live in the ville or be wit yuk 24/7 to know where the fuck he can and cant go, yet yall study speakin on it like some gossiping hoes. lol the shits hilarious.
lol he was standin in front of the 69 ville not the 65. Yuk is from the 65 and if you from oakland you know that the 69 village projects got tore down and dont exist anymore.
Yuk basically took pictures in an abondoned neighbourhood there are no houses out there anymore its all one big ass empty space, basically one big ass parking lot. The whole 69 village dont even exist no more so get it right.