Why yuk frontin like that?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 11, 2005
Am i the only nigga that heard yuk on that lil regime mixtape saying you can catch him on 65th and international and on e 14th when he know damn well he cant come back to the vill no more. Why is he dissin 50 for not being able to go back to his own hood when yuk cant go back to his hood either?

Jul 11, 2005
Psycho Logic said:
says tjcrook... with 1 post
so the fuck what?
Yuk aint been back to his own hood since the luniz days.

I dont care about him reppin east oakland and the vill cuz he grew up there and he has the right.

But he need to stop saying that stupid shit on his mixtapes like "come see me on 65th" when he dont ever be out there and hasnt been out there in fucking years.

Sep 4, 2002
XxtraMannish said:
^^LOL "1 post ass bitch" wow. Yall are funny, actin like siccness is some shit where you gotta rise through the ranks.
how many times have you seen somone with 1 post, post a bullshit thread just talking shit about someone... too many times

Jul 11, 2005
MrFedEx503 said:
how many times have you seen somone with 1 post, post a bullshit thread just talking shit about someone... too many times
lol its facts go ask your boyfriend yuk when the last time he was in the villa.

Mar 7, 2004
www.myspace.com
if IF was a 5th, we'd all b drunk. but off top, IF yuk hasnt been back 2 his own hood in years then he aint nothin but a bitch. i'd lose all respect for him, and off top, ill run up on that nigga like its nothin...n take his pieces. but on his godzilla cover, it looks like he still be in tha vill...so i mean. cuz i mean, right now he really looking like tha next 50 cent of tha bay area. thas jus MY opinion like mac mall. so fuck yall niggaz if yall got sumptn negative 2 say about MY OWN OPINION.

Jun 12, 2002
couple of my dudes from da town told me a couple stories of the same thing he couldnt go back to his hood n they aint got luv for him or he got jacked couple times i dunno prolly rumors

Jul 11, 2005
He lives in L.A. and he cant go back to the village cuz shit done happened and he said some shit about niggaz out there its a long story but he cannot live there anymoe even if he wanted.